• Nan was happy to see me too
    Attached Files
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• Jane the Disco Girl
      Attached Files
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Nov. 29 2006,00:48) The phrases 'to the nines', or 'to the nine', were used to indicate perfection - the highest standards. That was in use in the 18th century, as here from William Hamilton's 'Epistle to Ramsay', 1719:

"How to the nines they did content me."

'To the nine' also appears in a translation of Voyages de Jehan de Mandeville chevalier, which appeared anonymously in France, circa 1357 and is attributed to Sir John Mandeville:

"Sir king! ye shall have war without peace, and always to the nine degree, ye shall be in subjection of your enemies, and ye shall be needy of all goods."

The original work was written in Anglo-Norman French and is much translated. Whether the 'to the nine' is a literal translation from the original or whether it was added by translators later, and possibly as late as 1900, isn't clear. It doesn't seem likely that the phrase existed in English as early as the 14th century, not to appear again in print until the 18th century.

'To the nines' has now gone out of use and only persists in the more specific 'dressed to the nines' (or sometimes 'dressed up to the nines').

more on this at: http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-nin1.htm
        my favorite part of which is:
        "Walter Skeat (the editor of the Oxford Etymological Dictionary and the first secretary of the English Dialect Society) once proposed that it could originally have been €œdressed to the eyes€, which in medieval English would have been €œto then eyne€; the phrase could afterwards have mutated by the same principle that caused €œa norange€ to change to €œan orange€. But the reverse problem of dating arises here, in that if it were truly medieval in origin one would expect examples to have turned up before Burns€™ time. As a result, that suggestion is now not accepted by anybody.
        Short answer: nobody knows."

makes it seem the perfect phrase for use in a TIT world. and i promise to be dressed thusly upon my inevitable appearance at the Guess as soon as I can jump the puddle west.

Comment

• (Socrates999 @ Dec. 03 2006,03:07)
          (kevin4252 @ Dec. 03 2006,08:41) ... looking for a lot more from those who left with company and are sleeping in before posting,  
          Meanwhile, back at the (Socrates) ranch, heeeere's  Janny ...
          Janny is fucking HOTTT.

i assume she is employed there now? like i need *more* reasons to visit the new bar!!

Comment

• Guys, great pics, thanks for sharing.

I could not get there on Sat night, but did manange to drop by on Thursday evening to have a drink or 4 with the ladies, thanks to Nan and Janny.  This is a cool place, low key, comfortable and great girls !!!!

Jay, deserves success here, guys, drop by and buy a few drinks at least, give her some support.  

Anyways, Thursday I bar fine Nan, we head back to the hotel after some supper and pool, spent a peasurable night, great personality, horny one she is    

Could only stick around in BKK short time and had to shoot through, but will be back  

Oh, and where was that bar again ?

Comment

• (Socrates999 @ Dec. 03 2006,10:13) In the meantime, Janny with some blockhead ...
              Yeah, I recognise those specs too

And Jenny ( on the right ) certainly made my first night in LOS a most memorable one

Dave...
              Attached Files
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Socrates999: A better vid: http://www.sendspace.com/file/a701ws. There is a silhouette shot at the end that is fantastic, at exactly the 1 minute, 35 second mark. It more than makes up for the stomach-silhouette in the intro vid.

Great video and more than makes up for the "beer gut" shot from another post. The mystery profile is no doubt Jane.....those lips, those breasts...and great attitude makes for an all around nice package.....now if preception can become reality..she'd be a top choice for a LT during my next visit.........Aloha
                ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

• (rxpharm @ Dec. 03 2006,02:59) School night pics!
                  Man I just love pretty LB's in fish net stockings !!!
                  Attached Files
                  ATM for rent!

Comment

• Wow! Jay is so hot!!!!!!
                    ATM for rent!

Comment

• Headmistriss...
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Student!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• The Guess Bar ?
                          Attached Files

Comment

• and one of the the boss
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Screw the beer... Jay - I'll have a warm milk, please!

Comment

• What can I say in my first post on this site €¦ only clap my to Jay and to her great courage to make this venue possible.
                                I don€™t pretend to promote (here) better this new place, as the most of the supporters already did, (with some pathetic exceptions like the already banned €œDr.H€).
                                Without doubt, Guess bar deserves everyone€™s visit.
                                Why???
                                Fantastic atmosphere,stunning "girls" and very competitive (drinks) prices.
                                The perfect place to have a cold beer and relax with a charming companion.
                                The Jay€™s courtesy as all the staff there, are remarkable...
                                Also very convenient the Guest House on the 2nd floor€¦
                                It will be my 2nd home every time I€™ll visit Bangkok. At least once a week.
                                Cheers,

fodido

Comment

Working...
                                X