X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedicated Guess Bar Forum?

There are now comments, questions, suggestions on the Guess Bar in at least 3 different forums

Why not create a dedicated forum just for the Guess Bar?
    Mister Arse

I agree. Or one Guess thread pinned to the top in one forum.

Comment

I'll support any proposal as long as there are more photo's of Jay
      ATM for rent!

Comment

Okay I doubt there will be a dedicated Guess Bar forum , altho we here at AsianTS like the bar and the owner Jay and may promote the bar as a great place to go and have a Wonderful evening , we are in no way associated with its ownership or its management , and if it had its own forum it would almost certainly lead to a common misconception to the contrary.

Sorry you will just have to go to the different  forums , or just hit  the New Posts Button that will bring up many topics that people have added to since you last looked , or during the last few hours if you hit the New Post as often as i do LOL .

Comment

I agree with Monkeyman, the fact guess bar is this months hot topic, should not merit special treatment. posts about all other bars (and the girls that work in them) are spread across multiple forums so why should Guess bar not be the same.

Cheers
          Too old to die young!

Comment

Jellybean I am in love with your Avatar.

Comment

I believe that he is as well....As she is with Him...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Okay I doubt there will be a dedicated Guess Bar forum , altho we here at AsianTS like the bar and the owner Jay and may promote the bar as a great place to go and have a Wonderful evening , we are in no way associated with its ownership or its management , and if it had its own forum it would almost certainly lead to a common misconception to the contrary.
                  Don't see why. There have been special focuses on C&D before. All you have to do is pin an announcement at the top of the forum saying there is no association or ownership. Some people have already asked if there is shared ownership even with the forum structure like it is now, so that is going to happen whatever you do.

I agree with Monkeyman, the fact guess bar is this months hot topic, should not merit special treatment. posts about all other bars (and the girls that work in them) are spread across multiple forums so why should Guess bar not be the same.
                  Because there seems to be a fairly unanimous opinion that this place is good news and just what everyone wants, and if it does just become "this months hot topic", then that would be a shame.

Also, other threads/forums have been given 'special treatment' because there was deemed special interest from forum members - Academia Forum, various special threads given prominence on trip reports, etc
                  Mister Arse

Comment

On BkkTonite they simply have e.g. one big blog for "Eden" bar, so everyone who post whatever related to that club goes there, maybe have a similar "Guess Bar" thread here??

just my 2 bt.

PP

Comment

I am in favor of a dedicated forum to Jannie.

Comment

Could we at least have an "official Guess Bar" thread which would be pinned at the top of one forum, instead of having to scout around through three forums?

Comment

Well this thread is called the dedicated guess bar forum just post all the info in here, and im sure all the curious will keep it updated with there questions even if the info is only a few posts up from theres so it will still be recent or as others said i suppose they could keep it as a sticky

Comment

(Stewart @ Dec. 08 2006,20:33) There are now comments, questions, suggestions on the Guess Bar in at least 3 different forums

Why not create a dedicated forum just for the Guess Bar?
                            I made the same suggestion weeks ago...

Perhaps it got lost in one of the many threads

Seems there must be a way to tie it all together.

Comment

Working...
                            X