X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The current team at Guess

At long last we managed to pull all the hostesses together for a quick photo. None of the freelancers are in this shot as basically they dont get there until later and I had to go out for Dinner

So here you are and three more are starting in next few days.

Cheers
    Mardhi
    Attached Files

Another shot
    Attached Files

Comment

One more
      Attached Files

Comment

And another one just for fun as they were yacking away.
        Attached Files

Comment

throw me in the middle of that lot please.
          hardpaolo

Comment

Just noticed this one and while the quality is not that great, you can clearly see one of the new girls. She is on the right side (next to Fern who's head was cut off

I have no idea what her name is but she was the 2nd bartender/waitress gal who has moved over to become a hostess.

Cheers
            Mardhi
            Attached Files

Comment

Wow... brilliant pics, mardhi...

Throw me in the middle of that lot, too!

Comment

World class line up there No wonder Guess is the place to go. Well done gang

Comment

mardhi, love the pics

Auto-pilot is set for the Guess Bar May 1st

Dave...
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

What a line up!! great pics and it has to be said that lovely though they all are - Jay is still the No1.

Cheers

Comment

(mardhi @ Feb. 02 2007,14:48) Just noticed this one and while the quality is not that great, you can clearly see one of the new girls.  She is on the right side (next to Fern who's head was cut off  

I have no idea what her name is but she was the 2nd bartender/waitress gal who has moved over to become a hostess.  

Cheers
                      Mardhi
                      I think her name is Fah...

And I think you cut Pear's head off not Fern's...
                      I recognize Pear's new pair....

Obviously, I've been spending way too much time at Guess Bar...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Nice pics.

Which one of you guys was in the Guess Bar last night after closing, at like 1:45, with green shirt and glasses? I suspect it may have been Mardhi, since it was after hours. Anyway, I was that drunken bastard walking in with Nat (or was it Nana? I'm awful with names) looking for his lost notebook.

Comment

Great Photos Mardhi, I am looking forward to my first visit to Guess bar in May

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

(surropan @ Feb. 02 2007,15:54) Nice pics.

Which one of you guys was in the Guess Bar last night after closing, at like 1:45, with green shirt and glasses?  I suspect it may have been Mardhi, since it was after hours.  Anyway, I was that drunken bastard walking in with Nat (or was it Nana? I'm awful with names) looking for his lost notebook.  
                            That was indeed me, and yes you were the lucky guy with Nat.

Was not in for long as our dinner reservations got cocked up by someone who will remain annoymous, but to give you a clue she owns the bar , so were due to eat at 8pm, then moved to 11pm, then changed back to 9.30pm and so we did not get back until 12.15am. Good food though, shame about the planning.

Cheers
                            Mardhi

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Feb. 02 2007,16:17)  mardhi, love the pics

Auto-pilot is set for the Guess Bar May 1st

Dave...

Great pics theres lot guys in the middle there any room left?

my auto piolt dialed in for march 1

Comment

Working...
                              X