X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janes ass

Please don't take this the wrong way but has any kind person advised Jane to wax her lovely ass ??

Or does it still look like a ripped out fireplace

I recall a photographer from another LB site telling me that he insisted on shaving her before the shoot.

This was some weeks ago already, so not sure about what kind of re-growth has occured.

I'm possibly in the minority, but I don't have a problem with hair in such places.

Were she to grow a beard or moustache, I'd have major concerns.  

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(koykaeng @ Feb. 11 2007,02:52) I recall a photographer from another LB site telling me that he insisted on shaving her before the shoot.
        I€™m sure it wasn€™t the Ape man€™s site!

Comment

Jane was always high on the 2 do list when i return in a few weeks but after those pics of her hairy ass i changed my mind sharpish, but then when she done the video shoot for the members area she had shaved her ass.

I hope she has still been keeping that great ass she has nicely shaved, anyone out there been with her recently as i will be over in 2 weeks and first stop will be guess bar???

Cheers
          Mac

Comment

Mardhi sir

Please show some influence here and get her to wax her arse even my appreciation for the girls is deflating.

Comment

I'm having flashbacks to old Karate Kid movies  

Wax On, Wax Off, Wax On, Wax Off.........

I'd barfine Jane myself, but the thought of becoming Mardhi's brother in law is too much !

Hairy Arses I can deal with.  

Cheers
              Koykaeng
              Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

As it seems to be such a big problem for some of you out there  -  I am quite happy to volunteer to lick all of the hairs away    

Hairy ladyboy pussy

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

I'd barfine Jane myself, but the thought of becoming Mardhi's brother in law is too much! Hairy Arses I can deal with.
                  Actually neither sounds appealing! Road Runner... lick away and try to get at the roots of the dilemma while you are about it!

Comment

Well I have lit the fuse guys - Jay just looked over my shoulder at this thread and said "oh Jane is going to go mad when I tell her" - my reply tell her to go and buy a bic disposable razor might be a better idea

Jay is off to the bar as we speak - I am staying in the room for safety reasons LOL.

Cheers
                    Mardhi

Comment

the more hair in that whole area the better. Girls have it so why not LB's?

Comment

(mardhi @ Feb. 11 2007,07:48) Well I have lit the fuse guys - Jay just looked over my shoulder at this thread and said "oh Jane is going to go mad when I tell her" - my reply tell her to go and buy a bic disposable razor might be a better idea   

Jay is off to the bar as we speak - I am staying in the room for safety reasons LOL.

Cheers
                        Mardhi
                        Now you've done it!!

If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(gizmo @ Feb. 11 2007,20:34)
                          (mardhi @ Feb. 11 2007,07:48) Well I have lit the fuse guys - Jay just looked over my shoulder at this thread and said "oh Jane is going to go mad when I tell her" - my reply tell her to go and buy a bic disposable razor might be a better idea   

Cheers
                          Mardhi
                          Now you've done it!!

Dear sir there was no other leaks??

Comment

(david123au @ Feb. 11 2007,12:11) ...even my appreciation for the girls is deflating.
                            Yes, we know who you really love

Comment

(lemarquis @ Feb. 12 2007,02:36)
                              (david123au @ Feb. 11 2007,12:11) ...even my appreciation for the girls is deflating.
                              Yes, we know who you really love  
                              please enlighten me dear sir!!

Comment

Working...
                              X