Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OHM is the best i slpet with beer pear is with nice tits i like her too wating for my next holiday to meet pear and ohm any one have more deatils about boht tell
    sonu1554

Comment

Eat's additions are very nice, so she is now out in front       Havent handled them myself, but when in Guess the other day there was a good inspection by all - and quite a discussion with the LB visitors.
      TT

Comment

Hi,
        I see where Jane is #1, is it fair to say too that Jane is also BF'd early too? I am coming to BKK in April and would love to meet this beauty but I gather that the line must form early to be with her and it must be long too.....hahaha.

Chu Chu

Comment

In the old days Jane was my number one and thats well before Guess was invented however, now we are ''divorced'' Nui (not in poll) leads the field

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Mar. 03 2007,20:38) Hi,
            I see where Jane is #1, is it fair to say too that Jane is also BF'd early too? I am coming to BKK in April and would love to meet this beauty but I gather that the line must form early to be with her and it must be long too.....hahaha.

Chu Chu
            As the saying goes "First Come First served" not to mention fresh too
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

So your gonna be there
              early Dave?
              If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

I will be the first one in there on the 30th April
                See you there gizmo

Comment

Please leave someone for me?
                  If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

i vote Nan but she is'nt in the list....i cannot forget her..
                    I apologize for my English..

Comment

and a kiss to Beer that make me very happy....
                      I apologize for my English..

Comment

(lemarquis @ Mar. 02 2007,11:54)
                        (thaibound @ Mar. 03 2007,00:59) ...catching my breath the first time she walked by me. very near by me. my tirak-of-the-moment staring hard at me as beer walked near by me...
                        Quite poetic thaibound      
                        thank you, sir, but not nearly so poetic as the moment itself i attempted to capture.
                        i'm sure we've all felt that wave of sublime lust
                        that literally rocks us as we realize how vast and close
                        ecstatic splendor might rush
                        at any unexpected moment in the LOS.

especially resting in the comfort of Guess Bar where the range of temptation per square foot could drive even the most devout into the abyss of carnality.

again
                        and again.
                        and if the gods allow us, yet again.

Comment

Its a finish photo between Jenny and Jane
                          Jenny, because she was the first one I had there, first day arrived BKK 14.00... 16.00 I picked here up and we walked down to soi 6, she in a VERY undescreate Valentine Dress, the looks from people on the street, haha, Jane because she is Sex on Heels... when I renturnedlater in the evening, it didnt took many minutes before I was dragged over to the pillow sofa and had her warm wantening mouth wrapped around my shaft.... Crazy, lovely, absolutely lovly place

Comment

Glad to see Jenny up there with the votes, she is the only girl I have been with from the Guess Bar,
                            I have got the "hots" for Eats as well now  and would like to spend sometime with her  but I doubt I will get past Jenny on my next visit because she will suss me out in seconds, you know what their memories are like, not that Im complainining of course I Jenny

Dave...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Take them both, the Missionary told me getting spit roasted 'ain't that bad, both have decent bishops too....
                              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I have thought about it believe me rob

I can truthfully say they both figured in my last too  

Your right about the bishops too

Dave...

Jennykins
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X