X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Guess Bar Gossip

The hot news is the two new girls who have started this week. One is Nui who is shown below and the other is Ohm which actually sounds like Tom - unfortunately no photo yet, but you will have to trust me on this - she is every bit as good as the best in Guess Bar.

Preperations are well underway for the Chinese New Year party on this coming Saturday 17th. In a rare moment of generosity, Jay has said tequilla shots will be two for the price of one all night on this night. Furthermore she is busy arranging for some nibbles (sorry guys the food nibbles, not nipples, of which there are plenty already) with a Chinese theme. For the benefit of Stogie, she will be topping up on western nibbles as well and re-plenishing the nut trays....

I have no idea how many of the freelancers will be at the party, and frankly nor does Jay, but she said, "dont worry, I am bribing them with free Whiskey, so they will come, but they might get pissed " Expect over 25 girls to be at the party, in which case Jay better go and buy some more dresses as she only has 15 so far. She has also gone out and brought some Chinese theme pieces just to add to the atmosphere - however luckily none of the drink will be coming from China, so its all the usual genuine spirits in the bottles. The fun will be happening all evening, but expect things to kick off around 8pm which seems to be most popular time for the party nights by which time the girls have been drinking for a couple of hours and things just seem to develop from there.

Apparently theconcern about Jane's body hair has had everyone rushing out to buy BIC razors and shaving creme - apparently nobody else wants to be accused of being hairy - shows the power of the internet to these girls.

Cheers
    Mardhi

And here is Nui
    Attached Files

Hi Mardhi,
    Nui, is on my radar I'll be there in March!
    Keep up the re-cruiting!!!
    Cheers,
    Mickey
    Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

Apparently theconcern about Jane's body hair has had everyone rushing out to buy BIC razors and shaving creme - apparently nobody else wants to be accused of being hairy - shows the power of the internet to these girls.
      Mission accomplished!

Comment

Hey Mardhi,
        Have Jay go after more of the KC3 group like,
        Nataree and Nanci, etc.
        Keep-up the re-cruiting!!!

Mickey
        Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Feb. 15 2007,01:43)
           Mission accomplished!  
          Not entirely...the Guess girl of my favor sat scratching herself all night...Later I discovered why...she has the idea down just not the technique...It wasn't the closest of shaves...But I'm sure her technique will improve with practice...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I can only assume from this picture taken at the weekend that Jay was showing very graphically to the girls her expectations on body hair.......

I think the 6 long Island Iced Tea's helped her to provide a visual showing rather than just her describing what she expected  

Cheers
            Mardhi
            Attached Files

Comment

And another shot - of course, she had to tell all the girls that her boots cost 8,000 baht which has created a new must have requirement among the girls. Jane has since been and bought 3 pairs of shoes from the same store....
              Attached Files

Comment

And here is Nan undergoing her body hair inspection.
                Attached Files

Comment

And here is Jane ready to leave the bar wearing one of the new pairs of shoes which cost a cool 4,000 baht a pair. Forget handbags guys, these girls are seriosuly in footwear these days.....

Cheers
                  Mardhi
                  Attached Files

Comment

hey mardi
                    any new pics of Pear in your bag of tricks ?

thanks Geo

Comment

(mardhi @ Feb. 15 2007,19:31) And here is Nan undergoing her body hair inspection.
                      Hi Mardi. I have a liking for this girl. She seems passable. WHat do you think having seen her up close?
                      Is she a freindly girl etc?

Thanks.

Comment

Nam is more passable with her hair extensions and when her hair is straight however the biggest hinderance is that she is by Guess Bar standards, the tallest one in the bar. So no I would not consider her passable, however she is great fun, which is why she is probably one of the most popular girls in the bar barfine and lady drink wise.

Cheers
                        Mardhi

Comment

RE Jane & the shoes, looks like the pair she was trying on when we went shopping at the Plaza!!!! & yeah agree with Mardhi, I found Nam to be lovely & was more than happy to by her & fern a drink even tho i was not going to barfine them,

Comment

I remember those boots on jay as the heel of them ended up in my crotch while Nui went off somewhere.
                            Same clothes she was wearing the night I was there last sunday, how the hell did I miss that photo shoot ?

Comment

we all here make a lot of promotion of mardhi's bar

Comment

Working...
                              X