X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it rude not to....

Went in Guess last friday and finally broke my duck with a lb. Went in about 9.30, there were only a few in there and 4 gents sa at a table to the left of the bar. Think Mardhi may have been one due to previous discription on here. Anyway I was pounced upon by Jenny & Eats and after about 1 second thought what the hell and retired to the sofa with Jenny for a bit of a grope, my first ever with a lb, paid her barfine then went to meet a friend. Came back about midnight and took her upstairs to the st rooms. Got to admit I enjoyed the experience and may do again. The thing is, as much as I enjoyed it, I couldn't cum. (although Jenny did). She was very cold afterwards, so I was wondering if I had insulted her by not finishing? I'm back in bankok in about 10 days and intend to visit Guess again for a my second lb experience. Nice bar by the way Mardhi, you are a very lucky man!
    bodger

Hi bodbatty... (the names people choose become increasingly more imaginative!)

I'm guessing that a P4P partner would see it as her duty to at least make you come once. If you didn't she may have thought that this was a reflection on her service or looks (or both!)

Did you expect to come? Were you just as surprised as Jenny?

Anyway - it's over now. Congrats for breaking your duck and welcome to the dark side!

I can't usually come 'short time' either, especially in rooms that I don't know and girls that I'm not familar with.

I need the whole evening to relax and unwind!

Comment

thanks Stogie, may try again next week!
      bodger

Comment

Everyone mentions Eats i ,have searched threads and member galleries, but just cant find a pic of her....
        Any link please?
        Thanks

Comment

(rick @ Feb. 20 2007,21:40) Everyone mentions Eats i ,have searched threads and member galleries, but just cant find a pic of her....
          Any link please?
          Thanks
          This is Eats but she this picture was taken before she had a nose and chin job. The transformation is amazing. Last week she breast implants as well so is likely not to be back in the bar for another 5 or 6 days.

So, this is her, but she really does not look much like that anymore.

Cheers
          Mardhi
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, mardhi. Shes nice in that pic , so i assume shes even better looking now.

Comment

A quick Browse of this very Forum could have found those pics  

Thanks for your time Mardhi and look forward to the 'after' shots.  

Comment

(rick @ Feb. 20 2007,23:18) Thanks, mardhi. Shes nice in that pic , so i assume shes even better looking now.
                Yes she looks much better - even Monkeyman was amazed at how different she looked and thats before any of us have seen her with tits.

Cheers
                Mardhi

Comment

Guys and Dolls

yesterday night I had a couple of drinks at the Guess Bar and had a little talk with Eats.

She is back (by popular demand) and she is very horny.... she was actually telling me that has not seen a cock for 7 or 8 days as much as she took to recover from her breast implant operation. Believe me... She looks much better than the photos and she is a good TOP (have been told this from at least 4 forum members. I am anyway "married" and can not do this kind of things  ). All the Forum members who have been toped by her are all very happy (they all said EATS   and   )...

Go ahead and meet her...

Diablo Le Grec  

Comment

Hi Bodbatty. Welcome to our world. I would venture to say that she was a bit dissappointed in not being able to get you off. She may be concerned about losing face, so to speak. The best thing to do is to let her know that it wasnt anything she did.
                    Now that you have broken the ice I am sure you will find it easier to get comfortable and enjoy yourself more. One word of warning. If you are like most of us here you will find yourself wanting to be with LB's more and more. In my case I "tried" a LB on my first trip, by my third trip I go almost exclusivly with LB's. Basicly they just have more to offer on many levels. Enjoy!

Comment

hi yourself dmlbl2001. Was certainly an experience being in "our" world. what you say makes sense. After finding this forum I always intended "trying" last trip and did so on my second night, after I managed to lose my travelling companion for a few hours. I intended to go back on my last night, but after spending 18 days with the same GG in Phuket, I was literally too fu**ed to manage it. My next trip is aready planned for May but as yet my intention is back to Phuket for the same GG (3rd time now). However, after that, who knows...........?
                      bodger

Comment

Working...
                      X