Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick shout out - CNY

Mardhi and Diablo,

Good to meet you guys this past weekend. Nong and I had a good time at Guess chatting with everyone(certainly better than the boy bar I was dragged to on saturday after guess - Mardhi, you were right, I should have stayed and sent Nong solo, lol.)

Hope to see you again.

Pico629,

Thank you very much for your good words. Ex and I had a very good time too, especially because Nong and Ex could talk their language     exchange experiences, thoughts and opinions (I think Mardhi had a good time too but will have to talk for himself ).  It is very important for both Ex and I to share your knowledge and experience since you are an example for us to follow.

Pico, after flying with Ex to Spain late this week for a couple of weeks (to find out more about gay marriage since it is permitted in Spain, etc) we have programmed to fly to Hong Kong (early April) where we will probably need your help (hotels, places, restaurants, etc.)

Looking forward to hearing your news...

Diablo Le Grec  

Comment

Great meeting up with you Pico - now for some reason Jay wants to go to HKG for a shopping weekend. I think I missed that part of the discussion between her and Nong but of course am not surprised at what the conversations turn too between Thai's.

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Feb. 20 2007,03:20) - now for some reason Jay wants to go to HKG for a shopping weekend.  
        Hi mardhi! Was good to meet you in the bar last week while I was with the IT manager.
        If you happen to be in HKG let me know
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Looker,

I am really dissapointed if you talked to Mardhi and you did not talk to me sitting right next to Mardhi Jay and Ex are best friends...

Diablo Le Grec

Comment

Diablo - I dont think you were there when Looker was in the bar.

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

I apologise then

Diablo Le Grec

Comment

hi Pico it was nice meting u on 17th night so when u flying out of bkk with EX
                sonu1554

Comment

(diablo80 @ Feb. 20 2007,12:32) Looker,

I am really dissapointed if you talked to Mardhi and you did not talk to me sitting right next to Mardhi    Jay and Ex are best friends...

Diablo Le Grec
                  Hola Diablo!
                  As mardhi said, I think we weren't at the bar at the same time.
                  Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
                  X