Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree totally, and this discussion would not be necessary if it weren't for one or two guys intentionally posting photos of other forum members.

The photos are such an integral part of the forum, and I'd honestly much prefer to see the candid shots taken in the bars than some of the professional hardcore material.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(koykaeng @ Mar. 25 2007,15:28)  
      The photos are such an integral part of the forum, and I'd honestly much prefer to see the candid shots taken in the bars than some of the professional hardcore material.  
      Spot on, kk.   Keep the twerps busy, I say!   ......... sorry that should read 'trusted photographers'..........
      TT

Comment

(katoeylover @ Mar. 04 2007,18:13) First Impressions:

Its bigger than i thought it was going to be.

Its quieter than the average bar.

Who's that over there?  
        I live in Bangkok, but I have never been to Guess bar. Do they leave you alone in there, instead of the scary Casanova experience? I don't want to be left alone completely, but I'm sure you guys know what I mean...

Comment

(aaron76 @ Nov. 01 2008,14:19) I live in Bangkok, but I have never been to Guess bar. Do they leave you alone in there, instead of the scary Casanova experience? I don't want to be left alone completely, but I'm sure you guys know what I mean...
          Don't be afraid, the girls will "not leave you alone completely".
          Dutch.

Comment

If you're young handsome and Japanese no they won't leave you alone.

But if you're old not handsome and a falang like me........

The girls will come over and talk to you - but if you tell them you want to be left alone they will do so.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

(Road Runner @ Nov. 02 2008,09:00) But if you're old not handsome and a falang like me........

RR.
              That's a bit harsh RR - but true

Comment

Oh good a pool table! (In the original not sure if they took it with them too the new place).

At least I won't have to sit around doing nothing looking like a pervert
                Anthonymustang

Comment

(Road Runner @ Nov. 02 2008,09:00) If you're young handsome and Japanese no they won't leave you alone.      

But if you're old not handsome and a falang like me........    

The girls will come over and talk to you  -  but if you tell them you want to be left alone they will do so.

RR.

Comment

(Anthony_Mustang @ Nov. 02 2008,09:12) Oh good a pool table! (In the original not sure if they took it with them too the new place).
                    Yes, they took it to the new bar, and almost every girl wants to play (pool) with you, so you have something to do.
                    Dutch.

Comment

(aaron76 @ Nov. 01 2008,14:19) I live in Bangkok, but I have never been to Guess bar. Do they leave you alone in there, instead of the scary Casanova experience? I don't want to be left alone completely, but I'm sure you guys know what I mean...
                      if you come here and not to be cheap or arrogant all the girl will not leave you alone sure but some time some guys don't understand they come to ladyboy bar sit drink want to talk with that girl those girl and never give drink to them and they will sit with you ? for you touch them for nothing ? hehe hope you understand Night Life
                      but anyway how much you to be nice to girl you get it back that much
                      or maybe try to take some girl to hehe

Comment

Working...
                      X