X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay pictures as you have never seen before

After spending the night at the movies and getting some food, I convinced Jay to show me her photo album. Couple of pics are shown here. For sure, none of Jane will be posted - I like living too much, but to say the transformation is amazing from twin 3 years olds is quite staggering....

So here is Jay taken about 5 years ago at the age of 19. I really like her hair like this but of course she reckons its horrible.
    Jay.jpg

And this one is about 3 years old
    DSC01866.jpg

This one is two years ago
    jayparty1.jpg

(mardhi @ Mar. 04 2007,17:30) And this one is about 3 years old
    Damn-she must have been a huge baby if she was that big when she was 3 years old. She sure is beautiful.

Comment

One word that instantly comes to mind with your Lady Mardhi is: Class
      If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

(flassitor @ Mar. 04 2007,10:35)
        (mardhi @ Mar. 04 2007,17:30) And this one is about 3 years old
        Damn-she must have been a huge baby if she was that big when she was 3 years old. She sure is beautiful.
        I had the same thought when I read it
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Wooops - but you know what I mean. And I aint showing you the one where she was 3 years old - she would kill me.

Cheers
          Mardhi

Comment

She was a fat young lady in the beginning but looks like she always had a beautiful face and thats what separates her from the rest. Looks like her bloodline is nearly pure Chinese.
            brock landers

Comment

She is beautiful! Your a lucky man!
              If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(brocklanders @ Mar. 04 2007,20:56) She was a fat young lady in the beginning
                Please point out the picture in this thread that shows her being fat?

She is not only a beautiful person but also a beautiful soul.

Comment

fat?
                  i was just going to ask the same
                  Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

(brocklanders @ Mar. 04 2007,05:56) She was a fat young lady in the beginning but looks like she always had a beautiful face and thats what separates her from the rest.  Looks like her bloodline is nearly pure Chinese.
                    For a supposed "lawyer" you say some really ignorant things  

I'm guessing "class" isn't one of your strong suits

Attached Files
                    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

She looks stunning in the third photo
                      Too old to die young!

Comment

She was a fat young lady
                        I can only assume that with Costass banned from the forum, you have sensed an opening for "complete fucking twat of the year award" and have decided to apply

With you having declared your candidature, there does not seem much point in anyone else joining in the competition.

And you are from the US right?.....the land of the slim. You surpass yourself
                        Mister Arse

Comment

Is it just me or does anyone else think it's a shame that a girl with this bewitching natural beauty and obvious intelligence had to spend any time at all in a bar in Patpong let alone turn tricks as a hooker?

It's a darn shame she didn't find Mr Right while she was back in university.

I'm sure she's perfectly happy with how things have turned out, but anyway you spin it she's in a seedy business dealing with seedy people.

Great pics and thanks for posting them.

Comment

FAT!! You've got to be kidding me.....

This is fat......, no its not me under there!
                            Attached Files
                            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Well, I guess compared to now..I should have used the term chubby. Now she is perfectly thin, and if you guys didnt have such reading comprehension problems you would have picked up on the fact that I was talking about her FIRST PHOTO. I think she is stunning, but the point of the photo was her evolution into near perfection and one of those changes is that she is thinner.
                              brock landers

Comment

Working...
                              X