Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any special theme for tomorrow (fri,9th)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any special theme for tomorrow (fri,9th)

at what time are the most LB's at the bar on a friday?

From what I have seen when I have been there - most of the salaried staff are in before 6pm and most of the freelancers come in between 7pm&9pm however it depends who is in the country as to who turns up - last weekend I saw Nui, Meena and one other who's name I can never remember. So logic would say, the most likely is around 6-7pm as after that the girls start being barfined out. 6pm is a good time as you get to see them arriving as well - Fern in particular looks very different without make-up. Jane, Jay and Jenny are nearly always there around 3pm from what I have experienced. Around 6pm is when you volunteer to pay for some Thai food - couple hundred baht and they are all your friends - its like feeding time at the zoo. A Jai Dee (good heart) move if ever I have seen one.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

oops sorry - just read the threadline - no there is no special theme on Friday 9th - I believe (but dont quote me on it), Friday is normally the black sexy dress, like below.

But then again knowing them, it might be red or it might be white......

Cheers
      Mardhi
      Attached Files

Comment

so the theme is gorgeous ladys. excellent.
        thanks for your answers sir.

Comment

Is there anything special about Friday the 9th?

Comment

Well Barbie turns 48 , so perhaps they all should wear blonde wigs to mark the occassion .

Comment

Anything planned for st patricks day mardhi ?

Comment

Working...
              X