X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nat

Well can t wait to take a look at the Guess bar so many sexy lb , but one taking my eye Nat, any info about her , fun to be with ? well silly thing to ask lol, i mean she happy going boring ?? moody sorry if this is a crap Topic its my first one so go easy !

Cheers
    petereast

From what I have seen of Nat she is always smiling and never seen her moody.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

Thanks mate her cute face does it for me , most of the time just pick up when iam out but that's one i wish to meet !
      petereast

Comment

Nat appears to me to be a very sweet and sexy girl...I've never actually bfed her...well, yes I have but not for sex...(don't ask)...but I've been out with her several times to Issan style discos and can tell you that she is great fun to be around...

I was in the bar Friday evening with an Issan girl from another bar and Nat came over to say hello to me and the girls chatted for a while and seemed to get on well...Nice girl...I can't report on the sex part, but otherwise I don't think you well be disappointed...

kahuna
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

ok i won t ask lol , but its nice to hear she sounds fun and happy don t like them to mad in my face , sounds like u have the right idea Kahuna its nice when someone takes them out as friends.

Lb or gg i have a few goof friends i always see when iam in Thailand
          petereast

Comment

Anyone else want to know what an 'Issan style disco' is?

Do they dance on dirty straw mats and eat cold duck?

Comment

Sort of like a Barn Dance with ladyboys??
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 11 2007,23:09) Anyone else want to know what an 'Issan style disco' is?

Do they dance on dirty straw mats and eat cold duck?  
                Damn Stogie you live here and you don't know...

Ok I'll confess I've been 4 times to 2 different Issan style discos...I'll do my best to describe the experience...however, keep in mind that it's 1:20 here in BKK and I just left Obsessions and I'm just a little drunk.

Both that I have been to are large barn-like structures...nothing fancy here in Issan country apparently...with picnic style tables...crowded so closely together you can hardly move...not that you would want to...where the food burns holes through the plates and table and floors and if you are very brave through the inside of your mouth...

And they play the most horrible music...that only they know all the words to and and apparently there is a rule that they must all sing or yell along....not that you would want to hear the actual performer sing or yell...because their voice likely sucks...

The also serve cheap Thai whiskey...I think it's whiskey...I really don't know...I try my best just to drink coke...

The best part...since it really isn't a disco...so to speak...everyone so inclined just gets up and dances right at the table and just about everyone is so inclined...which makes walking any place...such as to the toilet...nearly impossible...

The best best best part...take 3 ladyboys...who also have ladyboy friends who are already there or who are part of the show and you will have a very very nice evening...

Keep in mind that Thai gg's and males can't dance a lick...no rhythm whatsoever...

So there you have it...an over-crowded room...crap loud music...hot food...and 4 or 5 very very hot ladyboys who have captured all the attention in the room...Trust me...all eyes will be on your table...actually all eyes will be on the cute little ladyboy dancing asses at your table...

Life can be really wonderful in Bangkok...

Comment

(petereast @ Mar. 11 2007,22:53) ok i won t ask lol , but its nice to hear she sounds fun and happy don t like them to mad in my face , sounds like u have the right idea Kahuna its nice when someone takes them out as friends.

Lb or gg i have a few goof friends i always see when iam in Thailand
                  Actually quite innocent....barfined Eat one eve and next thing I know I'm in a taxi with Eat, Nat, Joy and Fern and off to the disco...

Second trip with the Guess Bar crowd...I again barfined Eat and it was Nat's birthday so I barfined her and Fern and off we went again to the disco to celebrate...

Baht well spent...

Comment

I like the bufflo skull with the red lights in the eye sockets. The Issan country bars remind me of country western bars here in the states, crap music and no one can dance but the Issan version is a lot more fun.

Comment

Haha yes i have been to disco like that with my ex gg she come from Phetchabun which is a beautiful place to visit but for nightlife well its a laugh !

Don t drink the whiskey makes me sick, stick with the beer , but i do remember the food way to hot for me but always a fun night , also a place at the crossroad on the way to Jomtien just by the flyover that's got the feeling of a barn dance and cheap to !

Next time i have to try like u Kahuna with a few ladyboys just for the crack sounds fun lol
                      petereast

Comment

Working...
                      X