Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess Bar Online

Hi J n J n M,
    Any chance that the G bar can get t'interweb inhouse afterall this is 2007 and have real time web cam thiny ? Farangs taking a chance...etc:...
    Not up the ass thank you very much...

(Napalm @ Mar. 15 2007,09:44) Hi J n J n M,
    Any chance that the G bar can get t'interweb inhouse afterall this is 2007 and have real time web cam thiny ? Farangs taking a chance...etc:...
    Are you serious

"You are on candid camera in a ladyboy bar".....how to reduce customer flow to zero in one easy lesson
    Mister Arse

Comment

(Napalm @ Mar. 15 2007,09:44) Hi J n J n M,
      all u ever gonna see is guys sitting at the bar with brown paper bags over their heads.
      You will see Stoogie and Cosstasg becuse they don't mind their heads on show

Comment

You won't see me there if cosstasg shows up. He's mental!

This must be a joke post as the Guess Bar has just issued a sensible camera policy to protect their guests. This thread should be in The Fish Box!

Comment

There is ZERO chance of Guess Bar having an in-bar webcam.

Cheers
          Mardhi

Comment

I would imagine a video stream from the bar is a fairly unlikely scenario having read the proposed digital camera policy only yesterday.

Perhaps Jay could hire a sketch artist so I can have a lasting memory of my visit to Guess Bar.

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

When I read the title I though the OP was talking about a website.

No way not no how would they put a webcam in the bar. I know it might be nice to look at whilst back home but your best bet is buy a ticket and go there in person.

Comment

But i think a regular website with a gallery of the current staff would be a good idea. doesnt have to be that complicated, just a "Where we are" and "who we are" and "What we do"
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                X