X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothehetical question ....

OK, can anyone give me any advice about this. I will arrive in BKK and can only stay 1 night before going to Phuket. Is it possible to prebook a guess girl, also would they be willing to come to Phuket for a couple of nights or so.

If so, what sort of costs would this entail, I would cover flights accomodation etc, is there anything else involved costwise?. Sorry if this is a dumb question to some of you, but I have never done this before so dont know the etiquette here.

The hardest thing I gotta figure out is which one, Jane looks like she could push all my buttons though  

Thanks in advance,

HUGH

I wouldn't recommend taking a girl away unless you know her already and there is some sort of chemistry.
    What happens if you dont like her and you're dtuck with her for a few days?

Plenty of girls in Phuket anyway.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I'm sure mardhi will give you a detailed and accurate answer to this one, but here's my guess (pun intended!)

Booking one of the girls should be easy. Assuming you are clean and presentable she'll not renege on her promise and invent a sick buffalo to avoid you. (Judging by the standard of your English you'll not have a problem.)

(I judge most people on the quality of their English on a forum. Obviously foreigners make a few easy to detect grammatical errors and Donnnnny is... well, just Donnnnny!)

I'm sure they won't shy away from an expenses paid holiday either! Certainly a few bragging rights there!

I dunno why you'd want to take a girl from her natural habitat to Phuket... probably save you the job of hunting once you get there I suppose! But I wouldn't expect the girl to behave in the same way outside of the Guess bar as she does inside with her chums... then again - two nights isn't a ling time so I don't suppose there's a lot that can go wrong!

As for prices... I'm just guessing here and I could be way off the mark, but with bar fines, I'd say that Jane would probably run you about 10,000 all inclusive for two nights. You might get some of the other girls to settle for 7,000 or 8,000...

I'd be interested if mardhi or anyone has a take on this...

Comment

(HUGH JARDON @ Mar. 18 2007,07:06) OK, can anyone give me any advice about this. ...............I have never done this before so dont know the etiquette here.
        Honest opinion?  ..........Don't !  You would have to be extremely fortunate for this to work for you. Solo to Soi Bangla in Patong, first stop 'Cocktails & Dreams', I'd suggest.
        TT

Comment

Taking one away sounds sensible, but only if you find one who you like and who likes you ( and not your wallet ).

Don't prebook, go to guess bar with an open mind, talk to the girls and then, and only then, make your mind up.

Cocktails in Phuket is good, but a completely different set up to Guess bar ( probably why the Guess bar seems to be doing well ).

Don't forget the cost of the flights, drinks and food for her too.

Comment

Agree with all...during my nearly 3 month long holiday here, I've attempted 2 trips with BKK girls...

The first trip for 3 days with a Guess Bar girl...a little drama...but not a great trip...

Second to Chiang Mai for 5 days with an Obs girl ended after 2 days...way too much drama...

Unless you speak Thai, don't even attempt a trip with one of these girls...You won't enjoy it
            and neither will the girl...

Oh, and one additional trip with a PI girl...but trips with PI girls always end in disaster...
            and they speak English...

You would think I would learn from my own mistakes...

kahuna (the old dog that can't learn new tricks)
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(martin5915 @ Mar. 18 2007,10:10) but only if you find one who likes you ( and not your wallet ).
                 are we talking planet Nana ?  Should that read...'and your wallet' ?

ATM Chang
              TT

Comment

(katoeylover @ Mar. 17 2007,16:48) I wouldn't recommend taking a girl away unless you know her already and there is some sort of chemistry.
                What happens if you dont like her and you're dtuck with her for a few days?

Plenty of girls in Phuket anyway.

Comment

Hey guys,

Thanks for the info and advice so far. Based on this, I have decided to go with an open mind as to which girl however I think Jane is a frontrunner.  Also, I can see that it may not be ideal to take a girl on a short vacation after being with her/knowing her for only 1 night.  No matter how beautiful they may be visually, if we dont hit it off when we get there, it would be difficult for both of us. That isn't to say I wont take one though, but we both  have to be sure on this. As you have rightly said, there will be girls in Phuket anyway.

Stogie, thanks for the kind words, you are of course correct sir   . I am clean, presentable, articulate, well mannered and groomed etc. I would post a piccy of myself to proove this, but hey, people who know me know you cant believe any picture I've taken. You may remember I had a play with Bams girls in this thread (page 7) and did a bit of mild tweaking. http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin....st=120.

Anyway, we'll see what happens when I arrive there. Just over 2 weeks and counting. Can't wait.

HUGH

Comment

Some off topic posts have been deleted. You are welcome to start a NEW thread if this affects you.

Comment

I can see that it may not be ideal to take a girl on a short vacation after being with her/knowing her for only 1 night.  No matter how beautiful they may be visually, if we dont hit it off when we get there, it would be difficult for both of us. That isn't to say I wont take one though, but we both  have to be sure on this. As you have rightly said, there will be girls in Phuket anyway.
                      You must be a lunatic to even think about this.

Upside? None, cos there are hundreds of em in Phuket, so you don't have to take one
                      Downside? Lots and lots:
                      - Cost....2 flights, probably 5000 Baht per day for 24 hours, 2 meals/drinks/etc....and I bet she wants to go shopping when in Phuket
                      - Getting on together. Meeting in a pickup bar, having a drink and a grope, then a short time sweaty session is not the same as spending 72 continuous hours in a lb's company...these people are hormone-pumped, gender-confused, hair-flicking, hip-wiggling weirdos
                      - No make up. They look different during the day!!

Don't do it!!
                      Mister Arse

Comment

They look different during the day!!
                        That's the kicker for me!

Comment

Jane is probably one of the better girls to take down to somewhere like Phuket if you hit it off as her English is good and she is well educated and dresses well. But frankly, I would go with the flow here and suggest you go and meet her first and see how you get on and then take it from there.

Cheers
                          Mardhi

Comment

if you want take a bkk beauty on vacation, make the shorter trip to koh samet. if you're going to phuket anyway, then take no one. i guarantee one stroll down soi bangla, past the dancing stage at soi crocodile and around c&d and you will be asking yourself: WHAT was i thinking!! i'd throw names at you, but there are so many jeje's and anna's and amy's there'd be no point. with just the airfare you save travelling alone, you can have a phuket beauty for most of the week! the taxis in phuket might suck in a bad way, but the ladyboys suck just fine, thank you very much!

Comment

Go alone my friend and enjoy evrymoment of your vacation....believe me!
                              I apologize for my English..

Comment

Working...
                              X