X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess Bar now with Romani ties

Well okay only one Gypsy , a new girl who has just started at Guess Bar , and after Jay repeated her name 5 times Mardhi and myself decided it was close enough to Gypsy so thats what we started calling her LOL .

From left to right thoose seated are

Pang , Joy and the new Gypsy ,, standing behind is my Guess Bar favourite now the incredible Pear ( aka Mona ) .
    Attached Files

Thats about all from Gypsy for the moment ,, but here is Beer , Pear and Joy for your enjoyment .
    Attached Files

Comment

Last one of the yummy Pear alone .

Nan behind to the left ,, Fah behind to the right ,, and a peek up Gypsies dress as she makes herself at home on the Sofa .
      Attached Files

Comment

Pear is amazing how she can re-invent herself. On Saturday night wearing the university uniform of a short, tight black miniskirt, white shirt and black stiletto heels, she looked red hot and sporting the new pony tail hairstyle, totally passable as even in 4" heels she is still pretty short.

By all accounts Gypsy is a smart cookie - just finishing University as we speak - so maybe she will wear her real uniform next Saturday at the next theme night.

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

Is that a wig that Gypsy is wearing?

Comment

I hope so.....pretty fake/plastic looking hair
            ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(mardhi @ Mar. 19 2007,07:26)   On Saturday night wearing the university uniform of a short, tight black miniskirt, white shirt and black stiletto heels, she looked red hot and sporting the new pony tail hairstyle, totally passable as even in 4" heels she is still pretty short.  
              mardhi, do you have to be so specific into the exact details on what a girl is wearing?

Dont you realise what its like for a guy sat reading this whilst sat at his pc 6000 miles away  

Im sure you have a wry smile when you write this posts you bastard

See you around in May mate

Dave...
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 19 2007,15:06) Is that a wig that Gypsy is wearing?
                Sorry I have no idea I was too busy looking at Pear all night

Cheers
                Mardhi

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 19 2007,18:03)
                  (mardhi @ Mar. 19 2007,07:26)   On Saturday night wearing the university uniform of a short, tight black miniskirt, white shirt and black stiletto heels, she looked red hot and sporting the new pony tail hairstyle, totally passable as even in 4" heels she is still pretty short.  
                  mardhi, do you have to be so specific into the exact details on what a girl is wearing?

Dont you realise what its like for a guy sat reading this whilst sat at his pc 6000 miles away  

Im sure you have a wry smile when you write this posts you bastard

See you around in May mate

Dave...
                  Oops sorry Dave - I should have censored that for the readers in Britain - however to see how this girl has 'evolved' in the 4 months she has been there is amazing.

Cheers
                  Mardhi

Comment

I love how Joy keeps sticking her chest out all the time these days I wonder why

mardhi....I have that info for you...Schhhh

Comment

I also have that info you asked for, mate... the answer is no, but the pointed bits at the end need rubbing or they'll fall off. Shhhhhh....

Hope this helps.

Comment

Jan. 16 2007, - From my Trip Report
                        Joy had been giving me the come-on all week €“ a touch as she passed etc, etc. I hadn€™t really looked at her face €“ I found that if I was talking to Jay, I didn€™t really want to look in any other direction. Furthermore, with music in the back-ground, I find it hard to understand Thai€™s speaking English unless I look and listen intently and I feel they are unlikely to understand me unless I look at them whilst I speak.
                        I don€™t really know how I ended up going upstairs with Joy, who I found somewhat masculine. I again failed to dictate any notes, I think because, on going downstairs after, there were a number of girls in the Guess Bar; Joy went off to change into her uniform of the day), whilst I talked to Jenny who wanted to know when I was going to stop being a butterfly and stay with her €“ and I told her the that last day would be hers.
                        I know I took photos of the girls that day and that in those photos Joy would appeared to have a five-o-clock shadow (which was not there when I held her chin and face earlier).
                        The Guess Factor has caused a change between January and March - Is it the liquid in the drinks served in the Guess Bar or could it be the earnings that working in the Guess Bar achieves for the girls?.
                        The Surgeons should be extremely appeciative of the additional earning they are getting thanks to the opening of The Guess Bar.
                        Thatcher and Reagan called it the Trickle-Down effect - Ah, the Joy of Economics.

Comment

God bless Thatcher and Reagan... the last two world leaders that had any balls!

Comment

They made a great team
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 20 2007,01:04) God bless Thatcher and Reagan... the last two world leaders that had any balls!
                              i would add particulary Tatcher had great iron balls
                              Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                              X