X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hats off to Jay

Now, i must say, have never fined one of the guess girls (yet), though there are many diamonds in there. But after reading Stogie's post this morning (The Force) and having been in Guess a fair number of times I just wanted to add my 2 cents.

The way Jay meets and greets her customers, the ambience within the bar itself and the whole guess set up is second to none.

Yes, the bar gets a lot of publicity on this forum and others but that's because it is a great place to go!! no other reason.
    If it wasn't we'd go once and not go back, but hey, i pick a girl from Nana and then hang there, its that simple.

So thanks Jay for making this a comfortable, great place for us in Bangkok,and wish you all the success in the world.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Are you on commission...........
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Many of us guys are very fond of Jay and infact I am lucky enough to have had a couple of nights out with her in the days before she and mardhi became an item.
      A truly lovely person who deserves all the success she gets

Comment

(rob69in @ Apr. 04 2007,12:05) Are you on commission...........
        No, but I think a lot of us take things for granted a little bit and a thankyou every now and then doesn't hurt.
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Jay too did appreciate my gift to her on the opening night of the Guess Bar

Im glad all Jay's hard work seems to be paying off and I wish her all the very very best in the future  

Thank's so much Jay for the Guess Bar  

Dave...
          Attached Files
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I have only had the opportunity to visit the Guess Bar a few times in January this year, & I am looking forward to my second chance during my next Tour of Duty.

In January, I thought it was a nice change from the convenience supermarkets in NaNa, the Eurotrash drunk maddness of Pattaya, & its alot less hectic than Soi Katoey Phuket.

Jay has created quite a special place for us people who aren't quite sure whether we like girls or boys & prefer a combination of both, untill we can get it all sorted out. Her stable is without doubt one of the better collections around, but, at present, I am seeing it from afar in picture & word only. I will reserve my thanks & appreciation untill I can pass it on to Jay in person after sampling its pleasures for a second Tour of Duty visit.
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I remember when she was handed that bottle of Champagne by an appreciative regular. (I had to tell her to turn the bottle around for the lable for the next shot!)

Yep - A few words of praise and appreciation doesn't ever hurt and thank the heavens that someone has gone to the trouble, risk and financial exposure to make something happen for us...

Great job. ..

Comment

How I wish I could visit Guess bar in the future. It's great to know that someone finally got it right and made a place for LB'S, customers to have a relaxed time with none of bullshit pressure tactics that are so prevalent in the other LB Bars. Because the LB network is better than the CIA, The MOSSAD or Scotland Yard I would be busted in a heartbeat. Damn, damn, damn, it just ain't fair. Yes, guys, I may be pussy whipped but I figure if I am married to an LB then I have to respect the vows that go along. At least I can read the post of those lucky bastards who frequent Guess Bar.

Comment

Not really a problem...take your lady...there were 4 horny ATS members there last evening...and each of us had a girl from another bar in tow...We spent quite a bit of bht on drinks, which I'm sure didn't hurt the bar...and the Guess Bar girls put on a very sexy show...Perhaps more for the benefit of our girls than for us...but....

I've barfined a couple of the Guess girls during this trip, but I've taken many more girls from other bars in and they are always welcomed by Jay and it is always an enjoyable evening...

kahuna
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Still a bit of a problem Kahuna. She tells me my eyes still butterfly too much and as she so eloquently puts it " I not like, you can have only one now." On our trips back to Bangkok when I have to leave for work we no longer make a visit to see her old friends in the bars in Nana. Can't say I really blame her, I was a major butterfly man until I met her. I don't want her to worry and I sure don't need temptation like the staff at Guess Bar would provide.

Comment

Can't wait to check out this bar. Amazing looking Ladys!

Comment

Working...
                      X