• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Together Now
    Attached Files
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Great set of pics... thanks to the contributors... The hottest bar in town!

Comment

I just can't see me NOT attending this bar next time I am in Bangkok. Gazing out my window at the scrap frag next door & then gazing at the lovelys on the screen of my slapdog is just pure torture.

Mardhi, I just don't know how you keep your hands off them, being surrounded by such lovelys,.... you must be gay or something.....
        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(mbkljb @ Apr. 13 2007,21:27) Songkhran is chaos in Silom and a quiet escape is called for.
          Good luck to all at Guess and a happy Songkran

Silom goes crazy but Nana tonight is normal as is Soi4, no water fights anywhere. they stop it after 7pm.

Most Farangs who indulge do it in the right spirit but i would say about 25% of them need to re-energise the
          pound of frog spawn thats hovering between their ears
          and realise they left puberty behind 20 years ago.

Comment

Great picture's, thank's
            especially the one of Jane
            in that gold bikini!
            If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Fuck man, I got a huge woody just looking at the pics. Nicely done.
              I gotta get myself to the LOS, and especially Guess Bar. One of these days...
              Cheers,
              -J
              "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
              Salin' on a summer breeze
              And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
              -Harry Nilsson

Comment

(mardhi @ Apr. 13 2007,22:33)
                (mbkljb @ Apr. 13 2007,20:27) Phoarrrrrrr.

Great pics ---- you lucky sods !!!!!!

Thanks for posting for us uninvited.    

Hope some of the girls will be still there for tomorrow. Songkhran is chaos in Silom and a quiet escape is called for.

MBK - you were invited although you may have been concentrating more on the matter in hand with Fah as I recall.    

And by the way, dont bother going to Guess today or tomorrow - Jay just told me she has not opened the bar - no staff whatsoever are in Bangkok.

Cheers
                Mardhi
                Mardhi, yes you are quite right. Concentration is very hard when enjoying the pleasures of Guess bar    and you were quite correct - Fah was taking much of my attention  

Thanks for the pics by all the contributors , great stuff

Will Jay be opening again on Sunday ??

Sawasdee pee mai khrap

Comment

Sssshhhhittt, u mean to tell me I was sitting in alone in Sathorn and all this fun was happening just up the road, need to start going there again more often

Comment

great pic's of my favourite fantasy clothing, on some hot lb talent.Can't wait to visit in May.
                    Mardhi , do the girls keep these outfits handy for customers like myself. This is exactly what I would want my choice to wear when I take one oot for LT in early May.
                    I would really like to know if they can access their "dominatrix" gear, before I take one back to Omni? I am a succker for" thigh high" pvc boots, etc.
                    nigel69

Comment

If Guess Bar is not the hottest bar in ALL of Thailand at the present time then something is dreadfully wrong. From the staff, to the treatment of the customers, everything is top shelf. After years of listening to guys complain, rightfully so I might add, someone has gotten it right.

Comment

(monkeyman @ Apr. 13 2007,18:52) And Ohm making sure nothing illegal was going on .
                        Any chance I can get Ohm to arrest me?

Comment

OHM is king or queen only if she has big toy or normal i want to try next week when i in bkk sunny1204

Comment

Working...
                          X