X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first visit to Guess!

I finally made it to Guess1 (the last saturday in march!).I went there at about 7 ish in the evening, there was only 1 other guy there. (he was wearing a blue shirt.....if its anybody on here!).
    I went up to the bar, ordered a beer, and seconds later! Jayne joined me! we had a chat, I bought her a drink....then she asked me if I wanted to "sit2, on the sofas! (she didnt have to ask me twice!).
    Of course I ended up in the S.T. room upstairs! (and it was quite good too!), I had a great time with Jayne, she looks even better in "the flesh!" than the pictures too! She looked after me fantastically well! I came twice and she once!
    Due to personal reasons, most of my thai holiday time is spent in Pattaya (so Stringfellows Hi-Boss was my usual haunts!).I couldnt get back to the Guess bar, which was a great pity1 (maybe next time!).
    It is the best bar I have been to in thailand, I can honestly say, I would have been ecstatic! to spend time with any of the girls there!
    Alas it may be some time before I get back to thailand1 so thanks to all of you on here who kep me 2hanging on!" with your pics and trip reports!
    sammy555

Working...
X