X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know Fern

Hi, I know this topic has been done to death and it must be in the top 3 questions us ladyboy lovers ask, but am i the only one who has helped Fern out who work at Guess bar, i understand and totally expect there to be others, asking her you get the standard reply, "No youare only one". Whatever the reply I will continue to send her a small amount of money each month because i want to but having visited LOS over 20 times I am tired of not really knowing how many falang guys these girls really have. I heard of a very beautiful one who gets over 60000 baht a month sent to her from her collection of tame faland men, Nice work if you can get is! If anyone who does send her money and wants to put there hand up i would be interested. And no i am not going to be cross with her, am adult and not stupid enough to know i am the only one
    harris11

Never been with her, but am sorely tempted. However she does have a Thai Boyfriend so guess thats where all the money is going.

Good Luck!
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

KL, how do you know these things?
      I wonder how you find out if they have a bf, thai or falang. If you ask you only get one answer of course.

Harris, i don´t send anyone money, but while in LOS i don´t mind buying them stuff. I got a LG mobilephone for a nice lb last time. She saw it and wanted it when we went shopping, and after that she wasnt so keen on charging me for her services. the days to follow.

Comment

She no longer has a Thai boyfriend... at least not the same one she had before...

but am i the only one who has helped Fern out...
        How exactly are you 'helping her out'? She's one of the busiest ladyboy hookers in Bangkok so she certainly doesn't exactly need your 'help' but don't stop inflating the Thai economy, because as they say at Tescos... "Every little helps!"

I'll ask her how many farangs she has on the line the next time I see her...

Comment

You went from one ST to sending money and you've been to LOS how many times?

http://forum.asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin....;t=9619

Comment

You (and I) we are wasting our breath on this poor fellow!  

Whatever the reply I will continue to send her a small amount of money each month because i want to...
            Good luck to him... I mean, if he's got the money and can afford it, why shouldn't he?

For me, the idea of all those ladyboys taking the piss out of me precludes my dignity from allowing myself to do anything similar... but that's just me!  

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 05 2007,23:15) I'll ask her how many farangs she has on the line the next time I see her...  
              Hehe, this is my type of sarcastic humor, sb.

Comment

Well Stogie, here as a prime example of a PLM.....
                brock landers

Comment

Yes, it seems that way... but at least he's come right out and told us to take a flying leap if we don't like it!

Comment

(rick @ May 05 2007,14:32) KL, how do you know these things?
                    I wonder how you find out if they have a bf, thai or falang. If you ask you only get one answer of course.
                    There was a thread a while back about this. Probably January time. Check your pm.
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

How exactly are you 'helping her out'? She's one of the busiest ladyboy hookers in Bangkok so she certainly doesn't exactly need your 'help' but don't stop inflating the Thai economy, because as they say at Tescos... "Every little helps!"
                      Not sure she is one of the busiest ladyboy hookers in BKK given I have pretty much been in Guess nearly every night for the last month and have not actually seen her barfined. Of course that does not mean she has not been bar fined just I have not seen it which leads me to believe it has not been too often at least not in the last month.

Comment

Ive no idea to this post really! but! many moons ago, (well OK ,the early 80s!) I used to spend the british winter months in Koh Samui.I learnt to speak a little Thai, the bungalows I was staying at, had a few Thai girls staying there. I used to chat with them and play dominoes with them too! (thais will gamble on anything!).
                        Anyway, I was obviously friendly with a few of these girls, so I used to write them letters (remember early 80s! -no e-mails or mobile phones then!),to their many boyfriends (eg. Piere in France . John in uk! etc. etc!)asking for help for their sick mother/father/child etc!
                        Things obviously havent changed! so if these girls can get sponsors.....best of luck to them I say!

p.s. it was also in Samui ( a few years later though!) that I went with my first ladyboy!
                        sammy555

Comment

so if these girls can get sponsors.....best of luck to them I say!
                          And so say I...

But when they are playing cards at night and chatting about the weather and how much lippy is at Robinsons, I don't want to be the subject of a scornful comment about how much I can be tagged to pay for the next hand of cards if I don't get the one I need on the next turn...

I too have spent umpteen hours with off duty ladyboys and if you knew what I knew (and my knowledge is almost nil) then you'd keep all your money in the bank and hate these people! They certainly hate us!

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 06 2007,09:31) [ They certainly hate us!  
                            Huh? Why do they hate us?

Comment

Please tell me how getting scamed by the Nigerians (a new post) and sending money to a LB is different?

Likewise you can read the posts Stogie and I did about LB email and how they send to perhaps 20 different guys requests for money because they have 'big, big problem, only u, only u can help me, please, please'.

Because the LB is cute, getting scammed by her makes sense? Because you screwed her, getting scammed makes sense?

No disrespect sir, but this is a 100% scam. You are completely gullible to believe she needs it and that you will get anything in return from it! In fact, LBs would be considered in the high income bracket in Thailand, and are perhaps the least needy, as well as, unfortunately, the least trustworthy many times.

If you have money to give away, please send it to an orphanage in Thailand, or buy shoes for some school in the North, etc, unless of course you like getting scammed, and I can forward you a few Nigerian emails.

Comment

Working...
                              X