X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parties at Guess Bar

Should anybody wish to arrange for a party at Guess Bar - its extremely easy to do and inexpensive. There is no pre-set requirement - they are flexible in handling whatever someone requires. As an indication, the buffet pictured below which was enough for 30 people cost 4,000baht. Smaller quantities (maybe 15 people) can cost as little as 1800baht.

The bar and girls can be themed as you require - exisiting uniforms (or combinations of uniforms are easy and no additional charge) - special uniforms can be brought in at cost, depending upon the requirement and notice period.

Feel free to contact Jay directly at the bar, otherwise PM me and I will pass it through to her if your trying to arrange something, maybe before arriving in Thailand.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Oops here is the buffet
    Attached Files

Comment

(mardhi @ May 09 2007,13:36) Should anybody wish to arrange for a party at Guess Bar -.........  they are flexible in handling whatever someone requires.    

The bar and girls can be themed as you require - exisiting uniforms (or combinations of uniforms are easy and no additional charge) - special uniforms can be brought in
      Sounds great to TTC.... Another Guess Bar party     I think the girls already know what sort of flexible handling I like - but choice of uniforms.....  now you're talking!  
      TT

Comment

Can you do proper food?

Comment

Yes. But it will cost a bit more
          Attached Files
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

What is proper food? I hope you are not referring to that shite English food....
            brock landers

Comment

Unfortunately, I think he is.....

Sausage rolls and vol-au-vents all round, eh Stogie?
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I'll bring him some baked beans next time I arrive.

Hey SB I see that Heinz now do Thai style baked beans - want some of those?

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

dont forget the jaffa cake's!
                  If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

And Donner Kebabs  
                    Attached Files

Comment

Us scottish guys love anything deep fried so i'll bring the mars bars and pizzas for some food .

Comment

Us Irish love Bacon, Cabbage and Spuds or how about sausage egg and chips, a batch loaf, a pound of butter and mugs of tea
                        Not up the ass thank you very much...

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 09 2007,14:52) Can you do proper food?
                          Come on Stogie Bear - there is even a jar of Branston's Pickles on the buffet table, that must qualify as proper food!

Actually the chicken wings, "moo" (pork), giant shrimp chips, and spring rolls were quite tasty! Much better than buying from the street vendors, lol!

I think typical English food is a bit too bland for me, but then as always everyone has different tastes when it comes to food, just as we do for lbs!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

How about a closed door, nude party (girls nude that is)?

Comment

(ziggystardust @ May 10 2007,04:41) How about a closed door, nude party (girls nude that is)?
                              You very naughty monger Mr Ziggy.........but that is exactly what I had in mind  

Private party .....   cost?
                              TT

Comment

Working...
                              X