X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fetish nights at Guess?

Quick question from a newbie poster. I know Guess Bar has theme nights €“ Chinese, mini-skirt, etc €“ but is there a regular fetish night? I€™ve seen pix of the girls clad in leather and PVC (and Ohm in her rubber dress . . . whimper!) but is there one night every week when they all dress up in kinky gear? And if not . . . why not?!!

I visited Guess Bar in April and had the luscious Jenny get hot and horny in a PVC catsuit I brought over from the UK (she€™s still got it guys if you€™re into wetlook pervery), an experience I won€™t forget in a hurry, but on my next trip (soon!) I€™d love to walk in and see all the girls dressed like they€™re going to the Rubber Ball. The only problem is I€™d probably end up barfining them all for a fetish orgy. Happy thoughts!

robyeow
    "I do like a girl with a gun!"

May I propose a suitable uniform for this night?
    Attached Files

Comment

Mardhi,

please have a word in someone's ear and try and sort out one night a week for this request.

Comment

Just seen the new Beyonce video, a very similar one to " Addicted to Love " but horny as fuck with her dressed in Latex and the ballet boots. She even made a comment " how can you not feel sexy in latex "

Highly recommended viewing.

If only she had a cock, she would be perfect

Comment

(martin5915 @ May 23 2007,06:52) Just seen the new Beyonce video, a very similar one to " Addicted to Love " but horny as fuck with her dressed in Latex and the ballet boots. She even made a comment " how can you not feel sexy in latex "

Highly recommended viewing.

If only she had a cock, she would be perfect  

Maybe she does have a cock.

Comment

just off to "knock one out" thinking of beyonce in her latex, with a cock, working at guess bar.

Mardhi, please see what you can do

Comment

Much as I would love to see a latex fetsih night - I doubt its going to happen anytime soon for a couple of reasons, namely:-

1. The girls refuse to wear these uniforms for long periods of time as basically they sweat like pigs and stink even with the aircon on full.
              2. The uniforms stink after a couple of wears (and have you ever tried washing a pair of PVC boots )
              3. Its not always politically correct to have some kind of uniforms on public display if you know what I mean - and the police district that the bar is in, is very focused on this kind of thing at the moment.

I think the plan is to have the fetish uniforms, or at least elements of them appearing ad-hoc (but I doubt it will be widely publicised) however they are looking at what type of fetish uniforms they can use, that dont mean the girls sweat so much. As it is, at least some elements of the fetish uniforms appear every night - two nights ago for example when I was in there, 8 of the girls wore thigh length boots in assorted colours and the PVC 'bustiers' appear regularly as part of other uniforms.

The good thing is that all the uniforms are in the bar - a tip and couple of drinks can work wonders to make clothing changes happen.....

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

Mardhi, thanks for the feedback.

You're right, latex and the tropics don't go together too well but PVC and leather outfits are not so bad. Lots of zips in strategic places helps too!

Looks like I'll have to stock up on perv gear before my next visit, though I don't think I'll leave it all behind the bar this time - the catsuit alone cost 60 quid. Could be fun at customs though if they go through my luggage!

robyeow
                "I do like a girl with a gun!"

Comment

Working...
                X