X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferns new tits...

Mardhi when ya going to get some photos of Ferns new tits?

Probably when she is back after recuperating I'd guess

Most likely on the evening of Jays Party as I am not there beforehand and based on Jays past camera performances, she may miss the tits this time, and just get Ferns face

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

I'd take any pic of Fern I could get. That girl is a stunner.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I am lucky to know Fern and was with her when she was recovering from operation, I think she is now totally stunning and i know she is very happy with her tits. best of luck to her know and i think she can challenge any of her mates at the bar for number one slot, but hey i am biased.
        harris11

Comment

This girl has truly blossomed!

Comment

(harris11 @ Jul. 03 2007,18:48) I am lucky to know Fern and was with her when she was recovering from operation, I think she is now totally stunning and i know she is very happy with her tits. best of luck to her know and i think she can challenge any of her mates at the bar for number one slot, but hey i am biased.
            Good for you, harris!   I think I agree.  

But I have to say that mardhi didnt need to be too sneaky to get photos.  Nicely presented to TTChang, who responded in a very professional (ie medical massage) manner  
            TT

Comment

I (heart) Fern...what a stunner, and the tits round out the whole package.
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I don't think she has covered them since she has been back in the bar...

Some kind of "Air Healing Therapy."
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

True enough but at least its good to have Fern back - while she was away, there was nobody to wind up Pear and a must see on any visit to Guess bar is Fern winding up Pear, getting kicked by Pear and then running away to hide behind the nearest farang sitting at the bar as she seeks protection. Pear always used to have the upper hand as she could and did say to Fern she was a guy with long hair (where of course Pear is beauty personified and very shapely). Unfortunately she cant say that anymore, so she still just kicks her but without the verbal commentary following it. Deffinately a must see experience when these 2 friends get going (but dont worry folks, its all done in the best possible taste and nothing nasty comes from it, unless you count the bruises on Ferns legs where Pear has kicked her)........

Cheers
                  Mardhi

Comment

I've got a lot of time for Fern, she always talked and was very helpful to my "teerak" ( who was like a fish out of water in BKK) on our numerous visits to the Guess Bar
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I thought Fern had a great attitude and personality when I met her, but after seeing her new photos, I just want to pay the barfine and inspect the short time rooms above Guess Bar !

The transformation is really incredible.

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I thought Fern was pretty hot before, but now she is smokin'! That first pic is now the wallpaper on my computer screen!

mrclean

Comment

I was really lucky to go with her a bunch of times last time I was in BKK, her new tits look great I just hope all this new attention does not go to her head,,,,omly time will tell.

Comment

Oh forgot to say thanks to Marhi for the photos,Thanks.

Comment

They are spectacular, and she will show them to anyone who asks, not that you really have to as she is so proud of them thta they are covered less than they are out!!
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                              X