X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the pics from ...

Seems like alot of camera's at the Jay/Jane Birthday celebration party last night , but we are yet to see any pics of all the stunning girls in their stunning cocktail or should that be cocktease dresses

I know i must of taken 100 pics but all with other peoples camera's as my camera is currently onloan to a friend sorry lads .

Still should be plenty of pics which i am sure we are all anxious to see , so post them in this thread or start another one , what a great night to be at Guess

Give me an hour... (been busy with a NON working LB!)

Comment

Gong
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I'm sure he looks lovely in a dress with a bit of makeup and a wig

Gong that is not Stogie!

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Jay and Jane celebrate their birthdays...
          Attached Files

Comment

I'm not sure if there is any pic of the actual cake but who cares:
            Attached Files

Comment

Oh yeah, didn't have a chance to talk with many since Nat kept me quite busy all night. She really should start selling used cars since she doesn't take no as answer. Jane was also kind to introduce herself by shaking hands in the mensroom, so to speak. Oh well. After the party went to get a light bite with Nui back at my hotel.

Comment

We have loads of photo's of the evening but not had an opportunity to bring the camera back from the bar as for the last 2 nights we went onto other venues before coming home so left the camera in the bar for safekeeping. I will try and get them uploaded today or tomorrow.

The party itself was a blast - the girls all looked stunning in their black cocktail dresses. Jenny and Fah even worse black patent thigh length boots which made for an extremely kinky look

Cheers
                Mardhi

Comment

Here's a couple of shots, mostly taken by MM with my camera. Can't post a lot of them, though, due to a requested "no boobs on the 'net, please," request.

I never seem to have a sharp pin when I need one ...
                  Attached Files
                  "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

I wish I had a better picture of Mint- she was striking in her "... designed it myself ..." I-Dream-of-Jeannie outfit ...
                    Attached Files

Comment

I also wish I had any pictures of Jenny- I have never seen her look so hot!

I have a hard spot for big girls in (and out of!) small dresses. Given that, Nan fit the bill perfectly. When her dress fell off periodically throughout the night, her excellent choice in boob size became apparent. She also got completely sloshed. At one point, I bought her a white wine, which I ended up drinking myself, as her dress again fell off and she lurched away, never to return!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nan again. She also seems to have graduated from those horrid granny drawers that she used to wear all the time to some sexy black bikini panties ...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Koko and friends .
                          Attached Files

Comment

What is the 'no boobs' clause?

Comment

Somebody, Mardhi, I believe, told me that Jay had been warned by police to not post boob shots

Comment

Working...
                              X