Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I waited also.

Comment

Bigiron, is that like Grid iron, which is like American football ?

Where the number 13 is right like the quarterback, right ?

And one of the most famous quarterback right, who wears number 13, right, is Dan Marino, right ?

Fuck me that would be awesome, John Madden and Joe Theisman commentating . . . . . . . . .

Fourth down, inches to go, the snap from the centre, and Marino on a quarter back sneak, he's in with a bit of a stuggle, makes it on his second push,

TOUCHDOWN . . . . .

Comment

Mardhi,

remember l posted about you assisting me when l get to guess bar if my choice of girl would be available ?

( It was martin5915, but l cocked up on my email address when l got a password reset )

l land on 6th September and WILL be at the bar on 6th, or if too jet lagged the 7th.

Can you pm me with a contact email or phone number,

cheers

Martin5915

Comment

Sorry for the late response, but I did arrive late that night and wound up getting to the bar at 0120. Apparently I just missed you, and apologize for that. However, I think it was Nan who was the only one there, very very long legs. Well after a quick drink or two, off we went.
          It was a different experience, and she was real nice and energetic. But I was so tired that at about 0700 I told her in needed more sleep and if she could go.
          Overall, it was a good first experience, but the next time I am in LOS, I will have to look you up so you can properly indoctrinate me. Plus I still owe you a beer.
          Im looking to be there in early October for 4/5 days. Hope to meet you then.
          Cheers

Comment

Dosen't sound bad at all...you found Nan...a real beauty...

There will be a bunch of us around in October...

Just post your dates when it gets close and someone will arrange a meet up...

Cheers
            Kahuna
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Kahuna,
              Thanks, its looks like I'll be there on 6 October, so hopefully we can share some beers and you can give me the "low-down"...
              Cheers,
              Rob

Comment

(kahuna @ Jul. 29 2007,02:45) The more you go, the shorter the flight gets...
                Yea, you just kind of get used to it. Guys at my office compalin about flights to then west coast.

But a few things help.

1) arrive at airport early and try to snag an emergency exit row.

2) find out if there a certain rows wuith extra legroom and angle to get that row.

3) take a walk around the plane just before takeoff an notice if there are any empty rows. sometimes in the back of the plane is 4 seats in the center all empty.
                if so, go sit there or ask a flight attendent if u can move and they always say yes.

don't sit on the aisle of the four across )or 3 across)but rather the center as that discourages someone else from also doing so.

then the moment the saet belt sign goes off raise the armrests and stretch out on all 4 seats, go to sleep and wake up when you're ready to land.

Comment

Or better yet be a premium executive on United Airlines, and get the upgrades or priority seating. Plus I am always too hyped up when I land to even think about sleep.
                  I cant wait until October to visit Guess Bar, maybe even get lucky and try a threesome that lasts all night . Or go out and party with two or three of them with a bottle of mekong or Jack Daniels....

Comment

(bigiron13 @ Aug. 20 2007,06:32) Kahuna,
                    Thanks, its looks like I'll be there on 6 October, so hopefully we can share some beers and you can give me the "low-down"...
                    Cheers,
                    Rob
                    There should be a whole bunch of us clowns around...I know I will be...

We'll look for you on Oct 6th...

I'll PM you my Thai cell number...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Arriving late on 6 Oct, typical United Airlines flight.....let the countdown commence, looking for someone to show me the ropes

Comment

Working...
                      X