X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday 17th August

To celebrate now having over 20 girls on the team - Guess bar is holding a 20/20 celebration.    So long as your check-bin is higher than 500baht (including your drinks, lady drinks, barfines) - the bin will be reduced by 20% from the total amount.     For example:-

2 Heineken @ 110b each = 220b
    2 lady drinks @100b each = 200b
    1 barfine at 500b = 500b

Total gross check bin 920 baht
    minus 20% discount of 184 baht
    Nett bill = 736 baht

Note: discount does not apply to bottles of spirits. However given they are already way to cheap as everyone keeps saying, thats hardly a big deal.

Given the fact that bars are closed on Saturday and Sunday for the referendum - makes an even better reason to celebrate at Guess Bar.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Good idea. Nice return welcome from my trip in Canada!

Comment

I'm confused but will be there on the 17th of August anyway. How about 2 bar fines for the price of one? I love a good threesome. Especially when the girls are into each other.
      Beer Baron

Comment

(mardhi @ Aug. 06 2007,22:59) To celebrate now having over 20 girls on the team - Guess bar is holding a 20/20 celebration. So long as your check-bin is higher than 500baht (including your drinks, lady drinks, barfines) - the bin will be reduced by 20% from the total amount.
        I can't wait for when the bar has 75 girls and the 75/75 promotion!!

Comment

Bloody hell - miss the 20/20, get back to BKK Sunday morning, and there's a referendum!       ......Think I'd better call the delivery service.  Now, where do I live?  
          TT

Comment

Dont forget guys 20% discount all night tonight so long as your bill is over 500 baht. This makes the average Heineken and spirits nearly 50% cheaper than Nana

Comment

I just heard bars will be open since its a referendum and not an election. Dunno if this a 'Nana' only rule on citywide (or if its true).
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

well the feedback from the bar was that the Friday night event proved to be a success with takings doubling over a regular Friday even with the 20% discount plan in place. This kind of support makes it a lot easier to keep suggesting these kinds of ideas to Jay as she remains cynical of tactical marketing to grow the business. So thanks for the support everyone who attended.

Cheers
                Mardhi

Comment

I think you can thank me, for bringing three alcoholic LB with me that night,

Comment

Wow and they were probably even more pissed when they left if you were shouting the Kamikaze's as well.....

I heard the later part of the evening though was not quite so much fun in the Tunnel of love

Cheers
                    Mardhi

Comment

It was the perfect night

I have to slip the guards 100Baht each for my girls

The Entrance price had gone up to 500Baht from 300.

We ended up paying for 6 people, when we were just 5. Trying to fix the situation produced the classic Thai "I don't see you you are invisible" reaction - Luckily I was sober enough to just give up.

We get inside, and at the bar are 4 Hi-So college LB, 2 looking very hot --- unfortunately I am with my LB and her friend and can't do anything but stare.

But what the hell we are inside, the music is good, we have some drinks and everything is fine....for about 15 minutes till the music stops and the lights turn on and they tell us to go home !

One seriously F%^$d evening....except in the end I still got the babe

Comment

Oh and for drinks at Guess....B-52's with a Kamikazee chaser

( I am going to need to talk to Jay/Gong about getting Kamikazees by the pitcher ).

Comment

Damn... That's what that discount was for... and I thought I was special!

Comment

hey mardhi just wanna ask whats the difference between a ladyboy and femboy

Comment

Working...
                            X