Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hell with all these foot fetishists, I want to see Jenny and Eats wrestling in Jello wearing their Bikinis.
    I sure do hope there won't be any wardrobe malfunctions ! That would be a real shame.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I too would luv to see who would win a sword fight between Jenny and Eats in a tub of jello.

Even money as Jenny would have the mobility but Eats has the thicker sabre.

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Aug. 27 2007,09:12)
        (trocks69 @ Aug. 26 2007,22:18) i want a large tub filled with jello to wrestle with the ladies in the middle of the bar. the hell with the footrail.
        We    and    prefer our footrails
        the danes too....

like this??
        Attached Files
        all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Aug. 27 2007,09:12)
          (trocks69 @ Aug. 26 2007,22:18) i want a large tub filled with jello to wrestle with the ladies in the middle of the bar. the hell with the footrail.
          We    and    prefer our footrails
          indeed...
          Attached Files
          all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Apparently that would cost too much! Still - that chandelier was a good buy!

Comment

Hmmm - that does not look to me like the kind of foot rail Jay would accept, even if it was free. if she does it, it will be about 2 inches wide and most likely in Brass. Its for that reason to cover the 10 meters, your looking at a cost of 30,000 baht. Trust me on the price guys, building is what I do for a living. Sure, she could buy a galvanised 1" pipe designed for bathrooms but somehow it aint going to cut it in her eyes.

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

Hmmm - that does not look to me like the kind of foot rail Jay would accept, even if it was free...
                I agree... it looks dreadful. When you are shopping around for designs you'll have to make it slip proof and sandal friendly! That pipe doesn't do it for me at all. My favourite design so far that combines cost with comfort is this one...

Attached Files

Comment

Bugger the foot rail....I head straight to the sofa for my punishment    

Comment

Right from the start, one my only complaints has been the lack of a footrail. In a "hanging out" style bar, it's an essential. Many Thai bars have this problem.
                    "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• In a "hanging out" style bar, it's an essential.
                      Essential?? Oh come on. Lets not get carried away.

So, if it is 'essential', are you saying you won't go there because it does not have one?
                      Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
                      X