X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cascade Closure

Cascade will likely be closed for a month starting next week.
    They got busted friday for showing tits.
    No idea where the girls will be going, I was told they WILL NOT be going to Obsession.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

What tends to happen in situations such as these?? Do they actually re-open after the period stated?

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

I thought it was not illegal for ladyboys to be topless in a bar, since they are genetic males and the laws that govern males baring their chest also pertains to them...and it is legal for a male to bare his chest. That has been mentioned around here more than once over the past couple of years.

Comment

Yes, the first closure is a warning
        Second time and you're OUT.
        In which case they change ownership, open under a new name, etc...

Big question is what will happen to all the girls for the month, and afterwards. Sometimes they 'sublet' or share with another bar, but I was told they were not planning on doing that with Obsession.
        If they don't find a place for the girls, then they will move on and might not come back after they re-open.

Not Good
        (But at least I have a lot of phone #)

Comment

I was curious about the "man with tits" argument myself. Cops have the final word, and that is showing is showing !

The huge irony is that in this case the Cops are treating them like woman, which in normal cases is what they want. That€™s irony with a capital IRONY.

Comment

this is bad news......that bar is the best one in Thailand now in my opinion.....I really hope that this doesnt happen because they may never be able to recover from this; they are dead for customers now as it is.

Jon

Comment

Lucky for me, I just visited Tuesday night (27 Jan) and had the great pleasure of taking Noon and Oh. What a wonderful experience to have two such lovelies at the same time. The short time rooms are less than 20 meters from Cascade. My next trip back is end of February; hopefully they will be opened again.

Comment

Close the fuckin' lot and re-open them with people qualified to run them!

Comment

Close the fuckin' lot and re-open them with people qualified to run them!

Comment

agree with stogie after my experiance in there. DOnt close casanova)
                    donnnnny

Comment

Casanova now has a don't touch policy.
                      I always liked to sit in the back and touch the girl next me until she was hard.

Comment

I always assumed that when any bar got told to close because they broke some rule or other they would simply pay the police and reopen the next night - or am I being far too cynical here?

Comment

Not sure it is legal for men to bare their chests.  Some of the bars in Sunee Plaza in Pattaya have ben quite clearly by the Police that the boys must wear t-shirts.

Ch

Comment

Things have really changed in the last year or two. You cannot bribe your way out of a bar closure if you got caught showing tits or having your staff test positive for drugs.
                            I've heard of a few places in Nana and Cowboy that have been closed for a month. Cascade is the first LB bar that this has happened to.
                            Maybe the police will be too busy choking chickens this month to remember to close the place down

Comment

"Maybe the police will be too busy choking chickens this month to remember to close the place down"
                              Hopefully! The bloody liar Fucksin should better get the chicken plague under control, which he hided from the public the last months - like the Chinese did with SARS - and leave the bars alone.

MK
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
                              X