X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new extension is open

Apparently the building team and Jay stayed through the night and broke through the wall into the new space so that as of today, the new bar is really taking shape. The total area has more than doubled in size and a second pool table will be added at some point soon as well as more bar stools, tables etc however I believe for the moment she is utilising some of the furniture that was already in the bar.

Have not seen it muself as I rushing to get a deadline done in my own business but should be there on Friday, hopefully by which time everything in Phase 1 will be completed.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Looks pretty good i must say and makes a big difference
    . The L shape works well , better then the other rectangular shaped bars...well done.....

. I like the wood ceiling which i assume was inherited from previous and sets the room up nicely with the pool table now lit up as well . Lost three games to Jenny...

TC

Comment

A great improvement... looks great and will certainly house a few parties in the future! Still had to beg the authorities to turn down the music. Now it's a disco in every corner, but hopefully they will continue to listen to the customers and the bar will continue to be successful.

Comment

Dropped into the bar last night. The extra room certainly makes a big difference but I think Jay has managed to keep the overall feeling which is good.

Personnaly I'm not so sure about the wood lining of the new area but as the comment was made to me last night you can ignore it after a while.
        Anyway you don't go to the bar to look at the wall coverings

The pool take certainly seems to be popular and when it's not being used for pool the girls seem to find other uses for it!

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Working...
        X