Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(SQUIRLY @ Sep. 29 2007,21:06) It was a great night.  Joy really did look good, she now tops my ' Why the fuck didnt I' list
    How many others on that list, squirly?   .......  Btw, would you send me a full size version of your avatar?  I think I know the story!!  
    TT

Comment

Hi TT, yeah there are quite a few on the list with Joy and Nui on top at moment. Will only send you the pic if you promise to leave her alone, lol. And will write short report soon as had a great trip, but have to get over the major depression first.
      Pussy Stinks

Comment

looks like a fantastic night was had by all and many thanks for the photos. The ladies looked so good its almost ridiculous to comment. Nice to see Jane with black hair again. she must have been a hell of a sight walking around in her panties, as several member have said Joy wow she looked great

Could anyone please tell me who is the lady on the last photo of the album? with Fern jumping up? almost has an oriental look about her, similar to a lady with black boots on, ? Nam or Nat?

thanks Omg
        ps could you do another game in November id travel up from Patts for that one?

Comment

Nam of course.....!!!!

You missed a reallly great night....with mmmhhhh... wonderful, lovely and hot lb's and many fellow BM's ...the who's who into the LB'scene....
          And of course a great winner "Jenny"....

Dieter
          P.S.: Don't want mention my Apres boum.......
          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Nam eh!
            thanks Mr Dieter will have to look out for her in 4 weeks time, she looked seriously hot in the photos, what great long legs!!
            Cheers Omg
            wow Nam, Jane, Jenny, Joy, Nui!!!!! i think im definitely going seriously potty about who i may have a chance with!

Comment

(OHMYGOD @ Oct. 03 2007,00:52) Nam eh!    
              thanks Mr Dieter will have to look out for her in 4 weeks time, she looked seriously hot in the photos, what great long legs!!
              Cheers Omg
              Her name is Nan not Nam...but I'm sure she will answer to whatever you want to call her if the baht is right...after all, Tom answers to Ohm...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Oct. 03 2007,01:30)
                (OHMYGOD @ Oct. 03 2007,00:52) Nam eh!    
                Cheers Omg
                Her name is Nan not Nam...but I'm sure she will answer to whatever you want to call her if the baht is right...after all, Tom answers to Ohm...
                thanks Big Kahuna, Nan it is then.
                Omg

Comment

Lots and Lots of Photos
                  Great picture, Snick

Comment

I know the competition is long gone - or maybe a repeat some day, mardhi?   But last night I had the pleasure of watching the beautifull ass of my avatar playing pool at Guess.

Monkeyman drew my attention to the sight of Kwang at the table - in BKK 'One Night Only' - and it warms the cockles  

But I immediately had my attention drawn back to my friend Mimy, who (unusually   ) felt the need to display her special asset  
                    TT

Comment

• Looks like it was a great night. Once again thanks to Snick for the superb pictures. Jane has now moved to the top of my hitlist, wow what an absolute babe.
                      Ladyboys forever

Comment

Working...
                      X