X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you like to see at Guess

I have my own ideas but they seem out of sync with Jays and so I thought easiest way is to ask the customers. Consider she has a finite resource - ideally you do all the above, but then risk going bankrupt if things dont work out. What we are interested in, is what is the SINGLE most important thing to customers.

Cheers
    Mardhi
    More Femboys
    0%
    More Fully sculptured ladyboys (similar to today)
    0%
    More Ugly gals
    0%
    Who cares, just more girls of any sort
    0%
    Cheaper drink prices
    0%
    Another pool table
    0%
    Another Satelite TV system
    0%
    Footrail
    0%
    More mirrors and picture frames on the wall
    0%
    leave everything as it is and just let it evolve
    0%

You forgot to add Jacuzzi and Jello Wrestling, please edit and Kahuna and I will be happy to vote.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Well considering most guys only complaint about Guess Bar is the lack of choice (compared to your Obsessions or Cascade sized bar), I'd like to see more girls of any type.

Have no problem with a few femboys being in the mix too !

P.S. It was a really hard choice deciding between more Ladyboys or a footrail.

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Yes was a hard choice between new girls and footrail. However since I though having more girls would be a given since the bar is twice the size now I voted footrail anyway.

Comment

I voted for the footrail and that was important but really I'd like to see a more varied selection of girls. A pretty femboy would be nice (and probably more popular than you might imagine!)

The logistics and cost of emloying more girls just for the sake of it might be a tough sell.

To be honest I like the bar as it is and the girls are way down the list of reasons I go there. The first is to meet my chums so if the music was less annoying and noisy and the footrail magically appeared I'd be perfectly content and it would then be a perfect TEN for me!

Thank heavens for The Guess Bar...

Comment

I would like more girls, but different to what you have already.

I find them all quite similar, especially when they are in their uniforms, so some less taller ones and some femboys.

However,I usually use the bar as ameeting/drinking/chatting place, but the scenery is very important...
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Well more well sculptured persons of the feminine persuasion was my choice .

But since I have never set foot in country , I am sure my vote won't carry much weight
              Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

Well, I haven't been to Guess Bar,...yet. Wasn't in existence last time I went. I will be there in 3 more weeks though. I'll let you know then.

Jenny and Fern I'm coming!

Comment

I vote we need to see more of Mimi's arse everynight , 20 times a night just isnt enough .

Comment

(monkeyman @ Sep. 05 2007,15:01) I vote we need to see more of Mimi's arse everynight , 20 times a night just isnt enough

I was thinking of suggesting banning Snick - it would raise the whole standard of the place

RR.

Sorry Snick!
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

so tempted to use my superadmin privileges to delete you
                      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I come for the girls and i don't like to see the girls sit in the front of the TV,looking football drinking beer smoke and eating chips...

pool, footrails and other are uninportant for me...no.1 are the girls.....

Dieter

P.S.:What about glory holes....
                        Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(Snick @ Sep. 05 2007,15:10) You forgot to add Jacuzzi and Jello Wrestling, please edit and Kahuna and I will be happy to vote.
                          you and me seem to think on the same lines....really would love to see jello wrestling. i know watching women wrestling it's a blast. lb's wrestling is sure to be fun.

Comment

(monkeyman @ Sep. 05 2007,23:01) I vote we need to see more of Mimi's arse everynight , 20 times a night just isnt enough   .
                            Close run thing, between Mimy's arse 20+ .....  and the footrail.    But as I can't take the footrail out with me, I vote for the fixed ass-et!
                            TT

Comment

Hmm, well I know my request for a postop or 2 is out of the question for a while after discussion with Jay at my last visit, so how about a few staff more along the lines of Vee from Cascades and Sonya ex-Obsessions? Petite, curvy to compliment a few of the newer "femme" boy types. Is the masseuse still there? She did a back rub for me last time incredibly strong hands - tipped her for a good job!

KL - is that a new photo of Vee in your avatar or do I need a trip to specsavers?

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                              X