X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why hasn't someone done this before?

After weeks of anticipation i finally got into Bangkok at 7pm last night.
    A shower, a pad Thai, and over the road into the Nana plaza for a look round, First stop, Cascades had a couple of drinks in their while getting groped and mobbed by all the girls before heading into Casanova for more of the same. Apple was looking delicious in her stockings and suspender get up, so i took her back to the hotel for a couple of hours fun. Great girl, excellent shag.
    At 11 she wanted to go, and after getting two shots away, and being on the go from Jakarta to Singapore and Singapore to Bangkok since 6 am, I didn't mind letting her go early.
    Anyhow, i had a bit of a beer buzz on and felt like a few more, but not being horny decided to swerve the Nana Plaza where i would doubtless get mobbed again, and hunt out the Guess Bar, and see for my self what all the fuss was about.
    I found it quite easily from the map on this forum (thanks guys) and was absolutely blown away at how great the place is. The decor is spendid, the girls we're gorgeous but not pushy and they were happy just to chat to me as a got slowly blotto on Heineken.
    I had a nice chat with Jay and some another guy who was passing through, as well as Mimi, Fah and Oh, and felt very comfortable. Something that would be impossible in Casanova.
    Congrats are in order to the management there for creating a wonderful atmosphere and I will be back there tonight for sure. The only question is why hadn't anyone thought of it before?
    This has probably all been said before, but it was my first time in the Guess Bar and felt I would add my two pennies worth.

Well done

Well done, mate... Glad your first timer was a good one.

We're lucky to have The Guess Bar...

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 26 2007,08:01) We're lucky to have The Guess Bar...  
      Except I'm now "barred" from there
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Sep. 26 2007,10:00) Except I'm now "barred" from there
        That's pretty ironic Dave a publican banned from a bar

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Dave is certainly not Banned in Guess , i think he has barred himself under the very real threat of his new love busrting into tears whenever Jenny glances at him or her ( correct me if i am wrong ) .

As for why no one has done a bar like Guess before ,well its all about the right people getting together at the right time , like anything new always got to be a first somewhere , just be glad its here now and make sure you spend up big so its future is never in question .

Comment

You are correct indeed MM  

Comment

Under the thumb already and you're not married yet.... What a wimp!!
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Sep. 26 2007,00:00) Except I'm now "barred" from there
                  soon you'll be wearing a tracking device(like we put on probationers in the US) so she can know where you are every minute of the day...
                  ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

He's already got one. Its called a mobile phone!!!!
                    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(divertwo @ Sep. 26 2007,23:23) soon you'll be wearing a tracking device(like we put on probationers in the US) so she can know where you are every minute of the day...  
                      It feels like that already divertwo

Comment

(katoeylover @ Sep. 26 2007,23:34) He's already got one. Its called a mobile phone!!!!

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                        X