X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE HONEY BAR...

Good news folks! The Honey Bar have just re-newed their lease for the next two years! They are back open!

They also plan to open a second ladyboy bar in the same area next month. the name has not been announced, but I'll be sure and get the information to you as quick as it happens!

By the way if you can spare 15,000 a month you to can lease a bar there!

Great! The first good news for quite a while! Was already rethinking my plans going to LOS this year (would be the first time in the last 15 years) and check out PI instead. Seems I'll skip this plan and give LOS a last chance.

MK
    PS...are you talking of 15.000 Baht??? 10 years ago I'd have done this right away (but that time I was not where I'm now), but now with this government....
    I'd rather open one in Cambodia. There you know from which direction the bullets are coming.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Yup... I got pally with the girl who runs it last night and she told me the rent was 15,000 Baht a month for the next two years...

As they don't have a name for the new one yet I am hoping we can team up with them and give them some exposure for some exposure of our own...

For example we could supply the ladyboy bars with AsianTS.com ash trays and drip mats etc!

Comment

Gentlemen: This sounds great. However, one caveat:
        So many grizzled expats sing this refrain:
        "CONTRACTS IN THAILAND ARE NOT WORTH THE PAPER THEY ARE PRINTED ON".
        Are these clowns correct? Or have they merely fallen off of too many barstools?
        Time will tell......
        Mr. Lonely aka The Grim Realist

Comment

" For example we could supply the ladyboy bars with AsianTS.com ash trays and drip mats etc!"
          ...what about branded condoms?...

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Why dont you run a comp stogie? Good publicity for it...sort of a Name this bar competition, night it opens you unvail the name and the person that got it right gets some special prize like a years free subscription...be good publicity for you and for bar, everyone would be in we love asian-ts.com tshirts....a fun time could be had by all.....

Just thinking out loud.......

15000 baht a month A anyone know what kinda cost one would incur during a month??
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Ok,,beat this one....

TOM CATS

BTW,, where is Honey Bar??

Bali_Ken

Comment

Very close (200 meters) to Soi Cowboy!

Beefy, hat's a pretty good idea. I am going down to the Old Dutch tomorrow (Friday) to hook up with some normal friends (Yes, not you bloody pervys!) and I'll see if the boss is there and see what we can work out!

Comment

condoms is a good idea, when have you ever ever had a girl shemale or gg come to your room and she actually has one???

Comment

Camp Stogie ...I like that

..how about Boo boo as a mascot (you could have stuffed bears hanging from the canopy...

One of the girls could be Ranger Smith ("Oh Range Smith... I've been bad; you need to discipline me") ...

... your motto could be "Hey, Hey, Hey Heeey...Smarter than the average John" ...

...with beer served in little picnic baskets ...

...or cocktails with little decorative condoms instead of umbrellas ...

Comment

...and don't forget the ashtrays (cigar ready... please)

Comment

Working...
                      X