X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bobo

loved the pics of Bobo Jon, Pattaya girl who works at a resturant ..mmmmmmmmm shrimp 99 bar .ahhh not sure, anyway how did the weekend go with her?

What a cock and she doesnt mind giving it to a white boy.lol.....

Hope she kept that monster of hers away from your ass.hehehe ya might be walking a bit crooked...

And loveed the new pics of Lillee one of my favs from Cassa, too bad those bitches want too much baht for their services, mave tried her and various others in Bkk but at 2500 bt a hit prefer to go shopping in Pattaya and Phuket for 500-1000 plenty of fresh young ones down there.

happy hunting.

Max...

actually  Bobo is still here;   she came up yesterday and is staying for 2  nights and i am very happy about that.  very nice girl and  yes, she knows how to handle that   hard weapon of hers although the only person who ever gets near my sphincter is a doctor  LOL.   but she is very well-hung and  can come like a racehorse, which I  really like in a ladyboy.  i have been with so many  limp-noodles  in my hunting because  my usual type is the small, cute, dainty ladyboy like Chompoo and  Cherry and that   type, and they are basically eunichs.  it feels  good to be with a ladyboy  who can  give it up as well as I can  LOL.

anyway, she is a great girl  despite her limited   english and   i am very happy she agreed  to come up and see me for a few days; we are having a great time and i may never go back to the  eunich [read; KC3-type]  crowd again. there is a reason I chose her for my avatar about 6 weeks ago....she is one of the sexiest ladyboys i have ever met.

Jon

Comment

"but she is very well-hung and can come like a racehorse, which I really like in a ladyboy. i have been with so many limp-noodles in my hunting because my usual type is the small, cute, dainty ladyboy like Chompoo and Cherry and that type, and they are basically eunichs. it feels good to be with a ladyboy who can give it up as well as I can LOL."
      SO TRUE!!!!
      As we basically go for the same types I had of course the same experiences. That's why I love girls like Jang. Very soft and female looks, but near to no boobs means her rocket is also ready to start and not only a dummy!

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Working...
      X