X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not my spec

Hey, can someone pass on a bit of constructive criticism to Jay for me please?

I love the concept of Guess Bar, and she's done a FINE job putting that place together. It's definitely a nice place to hang out. So props to her in all those regards.

However, I've got one small point that needs to be address before that place attains Nirvana-level perfection.

And that's the variety in the selection of girls in that place. I'm sorry to say this, but I was in there the other day and NONE of the girls were remotely attractive to me.

Except, of course, for Jay, but that's only because she's insanely hot in general, any guy who sees her in person is going to sport wood. But actually, even Jay is not really my spec. She's HOT, no doubt, but she's not my type.

Don't even try to tell me that Jane's in the same league. She's nice looking and all that, but she's also completely insane and high/drunk 90% of the time. Sorry, that's just not a turn on for me.

The rest of the girls all pretty much fall into the tall, nearly-Amazon category. They all have silicone and they've all got that "flamboyant"-ladyboy attitude that's decidely "unfeminine" in my book. I favor a boyish look sometimes, but I can't sit next to a flaming queen for more than 5 minutes without wanting to peel my skin off and dive into vat of turpentine and lemons.

I do not mean to disparage these girls in anyway with my statements, however. I'm sure they are all wonderful, fantastic girls who rock hard in bed and play a mean game of pool in the pub. So I'm sure they are all great fun to hang out with.

They are just not my spec and I would never find myself barfining any of them.

I saw a few pics of some nice girls on the Guess staff, but every time I've been in there, they have not been around. So either they get barfined immediately (which kinda proves my point), or they were made to feel unwelcome by the "big" girls in the room and so they don't show up anymore. I have no idea.

But if someone could pass on the message to Jay, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'd certainly like to support the Guess bar and the girls who work there with a barfine or two every now and then, but I just can't picture myself doing that with the current flock (except maybe Om, but again just like Jay, it's because she's generally HOT, but not because she's specifically my tastes).

A couple of nice, cute petite girls would really add some variety to the line-up. One of the reasons I suffer the Nana shit-pits is that Obsessions has an absolutely top-notch variety of girls. Short, tall, stick-thin, plump, blonde, brunette, etc... Whatever your flavor is, they've got it.

Guess Bar, on the other hand, is like a Baskin Robbins with only 3 flavors, not 31. So if I were in the mood for strawberry, I'd be in luck, but if I happened to want mocha-pumpkin-hazelnut, I'd be shit out of luck.

In every other respect, Guess Bar is amazing. But so far in staffing the place, Jay seems to have picked girls off the same shelf rather than going for a wider range of looks and personalities.

Remember Anna from Obsessions? That's my spec in a nutshell. Too bad she's off pursuing a Ph.D. in Quantum Theory, but there are plenty of other girls with a similar body type hanging around Nana or Pattaya right now. Surely Jay could make a recruiting trip to scoop up a few petite babes for us perverts who like the sweet and innocent little school girl look.

Again, I don't mean to put down any of the girls already working there (although I do seriously think someone would be doing Jane a huge favor if they helped her dry out). I'm sure many of you guys think I'm nuts and that there are plenty of hotties in Guess Bar already. And you're right too. But you have to admit that the girls are pretty similar in look and attitude.

Nothing wrong with a bit more variety, is there?

Just a guess here but by the time the girls are legal many of them already have silicone.

Comment

A couple of nice, cute petite girls would really add some variety to the line-up...
      I'm in total agreement. The Guess Bar is a fantastic oasis for us guys to meet, play pool and catch up...

You can fast feel like you're a regular there and the staff are friendly and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else in Bangkok to relax...

...but hunting for lbs isn't something I'd ever consider. The girls are friendly and usually give me a courtious aknowledgement when I go there, but they ain't the reason I'm in there. I, too, would like to see a little bit of variety in the place girlwise...

They did start a fairly attractive girl a while back who met my spec, but I think she only shows up at weekends...

Comment

(doug @ Oct. 08 2007,04:32) Nothing wrong with a bit more variety, is there?
        I tend to agree that there is a fairly distinct style about the "original" Guess Bar girls, however this does appear to be shifting slowly.  
        There already is more variety amongst the most recent girls to join the team.

The recent increase in the size of the bar will assist Jay in being able to increase staffing numbers further, and I believe there already is some acknowledgement of the need for greater variety in the mix.

Personally, I'm lucky that the style of girl at Guess Bar is exactly what I desire, but we all have varying taste.

I won't bother mentioning all the other virtues of Guess Bar as I believe that's been done to death.

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(Rollo Tomasi @ Oct. 08 2007,05:36) They did start a fairly attractive girl a while back who met my spec, but I think she only shows up at weekends...
          if she did start, i haven't seen her on the few weekends i've snuck in.

no disrespect intended toward the girls already in there. many of them get lots of praise from other forum readers so there's no doubt they are quality girls. just not my type.

a couple of petite little hotties would really spice things up a bit.

but it's not just looks, it's also attitude. the girls are not too aggressive (they're no where near as bad as the cascade amazon mob), but they are certainly "flamboyant" in manner, dress, and make-up.

personally, i prefer ladyboys who act like girls. the flamboyant show-girl type actually turns me off. i like a girl whos a bit shy and demure, one that gives me a little "come-hither" look across the bar, but then waits for me to make the first move.

last time i was in the Guess Bar, i got approached by several girls, and they molested me good and proper, which is GREAT, but when I looked around the bar trying to catch the eye of anyone halfway cute, I couldn't. They were all to busy prancing around like catwalk models and preening in front of the mirror.

of course, all ladyboys do that to a degree, but i really like the ones who are not only passable in looks but also in dress and manner. Remember Sonya from Obsessions? She was only there a few months, but that's what I'm talking about.

Comment

(doug @ Oct. 07 2007,16:52) but i really like the ones who are not only passable in looks but also in dress and manner.
            I'm with you Doug.

I tend to prefer passable ladyboys who work at gg beer bars rather than the more glamorous types that work in ladyboy bars.

Comment

Agree with you Doug. Checked it out for the first time about a month ago and the girls weren't too my taste although the bar itself is top notch. A little too Casanova-esq and the fact that the only one of interest is the owner and not available is a bummer.

Comment

there is something right in what you wrote...
                they dont have many "femboys" as i like them,but for now i dont care as i have one steady GF..
                especially i liked Nan,that i meet a couples of times in pty,where she went with a LT costumer..
                all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

if she did start, i haven't seen her on the few weekends i've snuck in...
                  There was a cute femboyish girl who started a month or so ago, but I don't know what happened to her...

The club has only been open a year and a lot of the girls who started with Jay are her chums from the Patpong scene. As these girls move out and others move in I'm sure (I hope!) that they will represent a more diverse selection of talent.

I haven't bar fined a ladyboy from Guess Bar yet, but I'm sure one day someone will join the fold who I like...

Comment

Well i would certainly class the likes as Nat , Mimi , Charm ( Mutt ) and Nim as all petite femboy types , ok they are not as young and raw as the ones found in Obsessions but they still fit the bill in other respects .

Actually Jay has hired plenty of that type since the bar opened just remember , girls such as Nan , Pear , Eats , Ohm , Joy , Fern and Mint all worked for the Guess Bar before any enhancements to their bodies .

Comment

Well... "petite femboy type" isn't the same as 'flat chested.' I haven't seen any 'femboy' types in The Guess Bar but like you say - there have been some who didn't have implants. However; this isn't the same thing... take it from a 'femboy officianado!'

Comment

Ok i stand corrected by the Governer of Femboyland ,, looks like Doug needs to go hunting femboys with Stogie in Kaos Bar instead  
                        Good luck with that

Comment

The way I see it the kind of girls who I like (and I'm not alone) would get a pretty frosty reception if they started 'working' at The Guess Bar and probably wouldn't last very long.

This isn't a problem though as all the girls that I like and have taken there from other bars and even from Pattaya have always been welcomed by Jay and the other girls and haven't been made to feel uncomfortable.

I think that things won't really change in the short term as far as the kind of girls that Jay likes to have around, but it's a great place to take a ladyboy so it probably doesn't matter too much...

Comment

I don't mean to speak for Jay but i seem to remember her pretty much against hiring girls from Nana, which I think is a good policy. Wasn't there one who started from Cascades and lasted a week?

Personally I like it when the girls are being natural and having a good time with one another. But at the end of the day it's horses for coarses and there is nothing wrong with a bit of varirty.

If you go from a Nan to a Joy to an Eats to a mimi, there is plenty of varirty there.
                            Beer Baron

Comment

(geezer @ Oct. 08 2007,23:05) I don't mean to speak for Jay but i seem to remember her pretty much against hiring girls from Nana, which I think is a good policy. Wasn't there one who started from Cascades and lasted a week?

Personally I like it when the girls are being natural and having a good time with one another. But at the end of the day it's horses for coarses and there is nothing wrong with a bit of varirty.

If you go from a Nan to a Joy to an Eats to a mimi, there is plenty of varirty there.
                              There are actually a couple of girls at Guess who worked at Nana. Mint was one she came from Cascades, Mimi another she was in Obsessions and also Cascades I believe.

Comment

Working...
                              X