X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish number one...

My wish for the next time l go to guess bar is . . . . . .

An ice cold glass, straight from a freezer, the plastic type with a liquid inside the glass that freezes and keeps your drink nice and cold.

l am not normally a bottle drinker and always prefer a glass.

Can't see them being too expensive, and l don't think you need too many as l appreciate that some people like drinking from bottles.

Just my wish for what it's worth.

Bring one... they will keep it for you behind the bar and you'll always be sure of having the glass you want every time you go. Like you say, they are inexpensive.

Personally I can't drink beer out of anything plastic no matter how cold it is.

Comment

I don't like plastic glases or bottles....
      I drink out of the bottle.....so everytime a cold one....

Dieter

P.S.:Or drink faster....
      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Years ago in the P.I. we would pull into port and head to our favorite bad. The bottles of San Magoo would have big chunks of ice on them but by the time you finished it was warm, welcome to the tropics.

We never finished the last bit, warm San Magoo not a good taste.

Comment

Obviously you've never heard of that great Australian invention - the stubby holder

Or you're a bloody slow drinker!

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

I would "Never" entertain serving beer out of  "plastic"   in my pub unless  we have run out of real glasses because the pub is that "busy" which to be honest  has happened on a few occasion's during Football game's ( we have 2 large screen's and 2 big TV's in the pub and 2 big TV's outside in the Beer garden)  
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
            X