X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, another wish...

How about internet access in Guess bar ?

l am told that some sites are banned in Thailand ( eg Youtube ) and that in internet cafes this time l couldn't access this website which l can understand.

But l always like to keep up to date with UK news and sport and regularly have to pop into internet cafes to see the BBC website, and also access my emails.

Would it be possible to install an internet connection for the customers ?

Now you have stumbled on something that more and more bars are finally seeing the light on.

Most coffee shops do it so why don't most bars?

There is a bar in Hua Hin (The Head Rock Bar) that provides this at an easy to see and use terminal at the bar at no cost to it's customers... I and a few friends have spent a lot more money in this bar as a result of this major convenience.

131, Lita's and even XXX bar all have laptops or computers with internet access for the customers to use.

Maybe now that The Guess Bar has expanded in size they may think about the value of offering this kind of service...

Comment

I'd rather have one of the stunners playing with my joystick than surf the internet

Comment

Sounds great, especially when the PLM shows the girls posts about them on this forum and then points out who the poster is in the bar or maybe shows a photo of them they found on the site. Sounds like a disaster.
        brock landers

Comment

(brocklanders @ Oct. 09 2007,15:25) Sounds great, especially when the PLM shows the girls posts about them on this forum and then points out who the poster is in the bar or maybe shows a photo of them they found on the site.  Sounds like a disaster.
          Right on spot Brock Landers!
          And I think in Guess have enough things to do than having to resort to browse the net..come on!
          Have a drink, watch TV, talk to the barman..well..ok..not necessary that, look at all that aboundant flesh around
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

It works out just fine in other lb bars...

Comment

I agree shit if there was wireless hotspot in Guess I would spend even more time there if that is possible.

Comment

l couldn't access this site in Thailand, due l believe to the thai servers.

Would be nice to surf and have a beer, my favourite bar on Samui is Black Jack with free internet, english newspapers and english tea to drink on an afternoon.

Comment

(Looker @ Oct. 09 2007,07:58)
                  (brocklanders @ Oct. 09 2007,15:25) Sounds great, especially when the PLM shows the girls posts about them on this forum and then points out who the poster is in the bar or maybe shows a photo of them they found on the site.  Sounds like a disaster.
                  Right on spot Brock Landers!
                  And I think in Guess have enough things to do than having to resort to browse the net..come on!
                  Have a drink, watch TV, talk to the barman..well..ok..not necessary that, look at all that aboundant flesh around  
                   with these guy's on both count's myself

I'm sure I would find better thing's to do in a bar like the Guess Bar than "surf" the net  and I would imagine "maybe" get "hassled" by the girl's to what has been said about them on the sites

I'm sure internet access would help out the guy's that live there and are still in "work mode" whilst having a beer but while I'm out I try and "swich off"
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 09 2007,16:15) It works out just fine in other lb bars...  
                    Does it? Don't know as haven't seen it but I obvioulsy trust you!
                    However..there might be for sure someone showing off this site to the girls..and something nasty may happens..not sure it's what Jay is looking for
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Whilst on holiday i still need to be in contact, therefore a computer would be a great idea for me.
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

If I go out to a bar for the evening it's to meet people, have a drink and eyeball the girls - I'm not allowed to touch these days!
                        The last thing I want to do is 'surf' the internet I can do that in herself's apartment.

If I did not have that option there are plenty of internet shops around nana and most hotels provide reasonably cheap or free access.

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                        Kahuna

Comment

(katoeylover @ Oct. 09 2007,19:15) Whilst on holiday i still need to be in contact, therefore a computer would be a great idea for me.
                          Yes but you take your laptop with you KL and have access to the internet from your "loom" so you can "work" from there or go to a "net cafe" if need be

I have "witnessed" several girls gathered around a PC in a bar that has had access to this site and the other one, so obviously they can see what we "discuss" about them + pics we post.

Too much "hassle" for everyone concerned in my book
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I agree that internet in the bar is neither needed nor desirable, for all of the rerasons mentioned by others.

If you really need to use the internet, there's always that little place just down the hallway from Guess bar. But with the huge tv screen, decent drinks, very entertaining (and obliging) girls, pillows and now pool, who the hell wants to play with computers?

Comment

who the hell wants to play with computers?
                              I never "play" with computers. People who would find this service of use probably work with computers. Like I say plenty of bars do offer this cheap and convenient service so it's not a problem if one doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X