X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, one more wish...

How about a gallery of the girls in the bar with their names and if possible the days and / or times they work ?

Then it is possible to see what's available, and when,

Just a thought

OK... But only if YOU update it!

Comment

Yee God man do you have any idea how much work that would be. Do you know a ladyboy who is always on time? I don't. And what if a sponser is in town?

Best bet is to organise a date with a girl the day before. If she ain't at the bar, they can probably ring her for you to arrange something. I did that last trip. I'd organise to meet a girl the next afternoon at 4pm when Guess opened. If they knew they had a customer they'd be there. Sure sometimes they were late, but hey there ladyboys. Have a drink and a yarn to Gong. He's English get better every time I go there. At the end of the day your in Thailand so it's better not to have a list anyway.
      Beer Baron

Comment

its Easy

Who Sun Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri Sat
        Jane ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-?
        Nat ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-?
        Ohm ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-?
        Bia ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-?
        Lek ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-?
        Kraty ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-?
        Joy ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-?
        Pear ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-? ?-?

I will, of course, update this every week.
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

No question marks for Jenny, I see!

Comment

(Marty5915 @ Oct. 08 2007,16:31) How about a gallery of the girls in the bar with their names and if possible the days and / or times they work ?

Then it is possible to see what's available, and when,

Just a thought
            Marty5915, have you been to Thailand yet, or more to the point have you met any ladyboys at all?

Please read the forum more to get a better feel for what LOS is like. Lbs are not exactly shift workers with time clocks!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Probably easier is to identify who is a Part time member of staff and who is full time.

Part time (or freelance) would be:-

Koko
              Nui
              Mintt
              The girl whos name we dont give LOL

And I think thats about it.

The remainder are all salaried and MUST start work by 6pm and they finish at 1am
              However all get one day off a week which varies with parties, events, bar closure days etc - on any given day, at least 3 girls on a day off unless a party is planned for that day in which case nobody is off, but then your squeezing 20 odd girls into the remainder 6 days of the week. Equally the day is not constant from week to week for a variety of reasons, not least someone wants a specific day one week and swaps with someone else. The reality is that there is zero point of putting up a list for the simple reason that a barfine can occur at anytime and be for any period of time which is exactly what I overheard someguy saying at the weekend as he asked after Nan who is down in Pattaya with a guy I think for a week.

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

Thanks Mardhi for the very reasonable explanation,

Thanks rxpharm but as Mardhi has pointed out that how nowadays the majority of bar workers ( GG or L/b's ) do have working hours,

And if you want to see what l mean take a trip to Patpong and visit the toilets of "Crystal Palace" or "Patpong Cafe" and take a look at the racks of clock cards ( lots of them ) on show which in most bars are usually upstairs where the girls clock in and change into suitable attire for work.

And if you are really smart next time you are in Soi Cowboy look for "shark bar" and you will see a drywipe board on the back wall and if you look closely you can see the girls numbers, if they are at work or nor, and if you know what to look for it tells you if they have been barfined ( doesn't distinguish between short or long time though ).

So it's not rocket science and can be done in a GG bar with over 50 girls.

Comment

Keeping timecards for when a girl shows up, and having an updated (and online) schedule are two very different things.
                  Girls are often barfined for extended periods of time, in the last few weeks Eats and Nan were both out for a full week.
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Marty5915 @ Oct. 09 2007,08:44) And if you want to see what l mean take a trip to Patpong and visit the toilets of "Crystal Palace" or "Patpong Cafe" and take a look at the racks of clock cards
                    And if you are really smart next time you are in Soi Cowboy look for "shark bar" So it's not rocket science and can be done in a GG bar with over 50 girls.
                    I'm sure there will be along line of "smart" guys heading to the Patpong "toilets"  and Soi Cowboy.  Sounds like lots of fun...

Why don't you take photos and report back mate?

Better yet, why don't you just tie balls of string to the girls' ankles then you can just follow them around...

Jesus...just visit Guess Bar and enjoy what's available at the moment...and that's not "rocket science" either...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

The point l was making about the toilets was reference to the earlier poster and his comments about the working hours of sexworkers in Bangkok, the vast majority of bars the girls have set hours ( as confirmed by Mardhi ), and clock in and out.

Personally l only patronise a small number of bars, 4 in Patpong, 3 in cowboy and 3 in Nana plus guess bar, these are the bars where l feel happy, comfortable, and l dont feel the need to try every bar.

In shark i have three girls who l like and i can look at the board and because l know their numbers l can see what time they will work or if its their day off, or if they have been b/f. Then l decide what to do, stay or go. Thats why l like shark bar, its my personal favourite, for the choice of girls, the no hassle atmosphere and the board.

Its quite good and it works in a bar with over 50 GG's, having visited guess bar and enjoyed the girls ( especially charm and Paris ) in my experience the girls sit around a lot of the time.

It would not be hard to do, but l accept Mardhi's comments.

What l don't understand is some of the other comments, all l did was make a suggestion, is that such a crime ?

Comment

It is a reasonable suggestion as the benefits to us would be quite good, but practically it's impossible to keep track of even one girl from day to day so unfortunately it's not workable.

Comment

Working...
                        X