X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobo in  Bangkok

yes, i am fully aware that there are hundreds of ladyboys in this city. yes, i am fully aware that some of you guys don't see the same beauty in Bobo that I do. yes, i am aware that I could walk into Cascades 1 hour from now and come home with a cutie to spend the night rather than having my dear new friend from Pattaya bus it up here to Ekamai and to my apartment just to see me.

but i'll be damned if this ladyboy is not one of the hottest, sexiest, most fun people I have ever met in my life, and i couldn't be happier when i just recieved her SMS and she is on the outskirts of the big city and will be here any minute. 2 or 3 hours of mad love-making will ensue and all will be right with the world despite what i have been saying up here the last few days. Bobo is one of the 90% that I am talking about; honest, fun, nice, sexy, sweet, and most importantly, mature. and experienced. at 24 she has seen and done a lot and she is amazing.

off line now for a few hours, lads....too busy

Jon

Well well,,that didn't take long to get over your past love Jon?? LOL!!!
    see you around the 4th..
    btw,,I'll get your mobile number of you for sms..

Bali_Ken

Comment

jon boy i recon she is one of the hottest babes to be photographed in a long time. im with you she looks like she will explode like a volcano in bed)

Comment

Working...
      X