X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC3  rip - off

I always knew that KC3 padded the cups that they fill with your drink tabs......it always seems like the bill is much higher than what you actually drank, you know? I was in there recently with Snick and another cool guy I know and our tab was 1450 for 3 drinks for us and 3 'lady' drinks [read; 2 ounces of juice in a glass]. even at 150 a drink that would only be about 900, but when you are having fun and hanging out, you tend to just pay the bill that is stuck in front of you and don't bitch.

now i have confirmation.....a nice new friend of mine who used to work there told me that is a very common practice there and she mentioned it first, i didn't even have to bring it up. she said something about working there and leaving because they added tabs into the cups and she didn't like that.

just another reason to avoid that over-priced place, which is filled with a bunch of sharks anyway, and the music blows and is WAY too loud, and the girls are pretty money-hungry for the most part.

Jon

FUCK THAILAND)

Comment

KC3 pads any chance they can get, even for regulars ! (which is why I'm now an irregular - and never go there to get drunk)
      BUT I have to add that I've never been overcharged at Casanova, Cascade or Obsession.

If you have to go to KC3,
      1) keep count of your drinks
      2) count the drink slips in your cup BEFORE asking for a bill and letting them take the cup away.
      3) be very visible when you count the drink slips.

I only go to KC3 if I'm in the area, Nana's better 3 bars to 1

Snick
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

do what i do pay after every drink.....

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

thats right beef whata they gonna do kick you out for not being a sucker.
          also i usaully drink club soda when i'm on the prowel

Comment

Stranger things have happened.......lol

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

the only good thing about KC3 is Natalie , ya gotta check her out in the bondage gear.......

Max.......

Comment

the only good thing about kk3 and kings group is walking in looking around not sitting down and walking out again hahahhahahah i love doing that they get so irritated)

Comment

Working...
                X