X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel Recommendations near Guess

Hi I am heading to BKK in November again and will be spending most of my time at guess. Having said that does anyone have any recommendations of nearby hotels in the $ 50- 75 range.

I usually stay at majestic grande but it is a little expensive and I would rather spend my money on other things

Thanks in advance

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin...cgi?act=SF;f=9

Have you looked at this?

Nana Hotel, Dynasty Inn, Majestic Suites, Omni Towers, Dynasty Inn Grande.....and lots more discussed
    Mister Arse

Comment

The rooms above The Guess Bar are 650 Baht a night and I recommend them highly.

They are large, clean and the people who run them are nice friendly folk.

Usual stuff... clean linin, private safe, air con...

Comment

Is the majestic Grande OK for bringing LB's back as I am staying there late Nov ealy Dec

Comment

Yep
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 17 2007,12:09) The rooms above The Guess Bar are 650 Baht a night and I recommend them highly.

They are large, clean and the people who run them are nice friendly folk.

Usual stuff... clean linin, private safe, air con...
            Hey SB

sounds like those rooms are ok~~

Can they be prebooked or is it first in best dressed?

i assume its safe to use them for a weeks stay?

Thanks in advance

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I am not sure if they can be preboooked but you can certainly stay for as long as you like!

I tried to check on that recently but the girl was on the phone and I left then forgot.

Comment

Hey,

I arrive 23 Nov 10:30 pm so I would to stay as near to Guess Bar as possible for the party at Guess Bar. So I can simply rock up, go to the 3rd level and book a room for the night or is there anyway way Guess Bar can book the room for you just in case.

On that night you may have all rooms booked because of the party.

Regards,

LuckyA

Comment

LuckyA and Azza3, Best to call and book in advance. The # is 2252-7298 and from out of the country add #66 to the front end. They speak OK English and should understand you. Knowing some Thai numbers for the dates will help you. They are open all night so just head upstairs when ready. Fun place and lots of " carnal activities" taking place!!

Comment

Cool

Thanks for the info aperry.

Comment

(millwall @ Oct. 22 2007,21:21) Is the majestic Grande OK for bringing LB's back as I am staying there late Nov ealy Dec
                      Majestic Grande is a good hotel with room very nice and is near the Guess bar and no problem with lb bye bye..

Comment

Whats the party for and when is it and is it by invitation only??

Comment

The one year anniversary of the Guess bar and you wont need an invitation
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Hotel Recommendations near Guess

Good Question considering todays dramatic news

Comment

Working...
                            X