X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bangkok girls

well guys maybe i have been spoilt by my trips to Pattaya and Phuket and paying 500bt for a short time or afternoon delight and 1000-1500bt longtime, and then seeing some of the magnificent ladyboys on site from Casa, KC3 , Obbsessions and the now defunk Crackhouse, i just had to have a few of these beautiful creatures , the more real shemale types with big tits and nice big dicks and ones who dont mind using them either.
    The great thing about this site is if you want to meet any of the Superstars here you know where to find them and which bar to go to, i have met 6-8 girls from Bkk over the past 3 years and most girls wanted 2500-3000 bt for long time and the first time i went into Cassaova i knew who i wanted and was qhite happy to pay 2500bt one of the hottest girls on the site, great service and great girl too and the next time i went in to Cassa she was all over me and had her cock out and hard as a rock after one ladyboy drink .lol...and what a , monster it is too. didnt stay with her again that night and no dramas but i still after 8 trips in 4 years cannot believe how street wise and what a memory these girls have . Even 2 years down the track she remembers that i gave her 2500bt and when i ask the price she says , same as last time and i say oh 2000bt , she no you pay me 2500bt darling dont you rembember? Of course i remmeber , but after spending one week in Pattaya and not paying more than 1000bt now find it hard to pay 2500bt for a superstar in Bkk on my last night.
    Well am i a tight ass? yes maybe i am but as a seasoned veteran i find it hard to pay 2.5 times as much in Bkk as i do in Pattaya or Phuket.
    Ok these girls are hot and i know what i am getting but maybe i have set the precedent with my 2500bt pricing in Bkk and now will never get these girls for less........
    What are other members thoughts on pricing?

Max (the tight ass)

Well, my thoughts are that 2,500 baht is $60!

About what I would spend in the USA on a steak dinner and a few beers when I go out on my own!

I'll forget about that steak dinner and beer pretty quickly!

Enough said!

Comment

And 2500bt is that not 60$ as you're not in the USA but in Thailand and 2500bt is about half a months wages for a typical working non bar scene Thai. It is this it is only 60 bucks or whatever attitude that is leading guys to overpaying the girls and driving the prices up with no driving up of quality of service received. Unfortunately it is an American thing as I have never read on a message board an English guy saying it is only 30 quid or Hans saying it is only 50 Euro's still the way the dollar is going it's not 60 bucks but getting to 70 now. This is the danger of thinking in your own currency as the rates go down as well as up and I'd like to see a bargirls reaction when you say I won't pay you 2500bt anymore as the bt-dollar rate is now 30 or whatever. Her attitude would be tough, it's 2500bt as that is what you've always paid.
      BTW I've done Casanova 'superstars' for 1000bt ST so don't know where the 2500 comes from as it was there suggestion too.

Comment

Im with You Max & You to Tonio. I have never paid a cent more than 2000Baht. Ive bedded well over a hundred girls in LOS & only 2 have ever got 2000baht. Both were on my last trip. An 18Year GG from Pattaya who just wanted to fuck from 2am when we got back to the room till when she left, Sucked my dick to wake me up, them begged me to ream her ass then when i took her back to her bar in the late afternoon the next day shagged her in the toilet. The other was an LB from Cascades and that was purely because i had a good time, Nice drink, good talk, good shag. When i offerd her dinner she said no then i just ordered and she was upset and told me im wasting my £££ on her, but i cant stuff my face and watch people not eat,she ate it all the same. When we got back to the room she said some ladyboys steal from customers but she isnt like that but all the same lock my things away as she would feel more comfortable. She just did alot of stuff that gave her brownie points....

Now i do look at the price of stuff and compare it to what i would pay here in London. But your right Tonio id never say thats Only £40 purely because it should only be £20.

Call me tight or spolit but Thats just me.

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Originally posted by
          Unfortunately it is an American thing...
          It's a Japanese thing actually, but the Americans are more generous that the Brits.

Hey: More power to ya if you are counting in Baht and weighing up you think these girls are worth in their own economy. I don't wanna change your world.

In Bangkok $60 for some superstar fucking would be worth it to me though... 500 baht means a lot more to them than it does to me.

Each to his own.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 10 2004,12:37)
            Originally posted by
            Unfortunately it is an American thing...
            It's a Japanese thing actually, but the Americans are more generous that the Brits.

Hey: More power to ya if you are counting in Baht and weighing up you think these girls are worth in their own economy. I don't wanna change your world.

In Bangkok $60 for some superstar fucking would be worth it to me though... 500 baht means a lot more to them than it does to me.

Each to his own.
            Or is that more stupid than Brits thinking that by overpaying you get better service.
            Do you pay double for your hotel rooms too ?

Comment

6-->
              Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 10 2004,06[img
              http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]6)]Well, my thoughts are that 2,500 baht is $60!

About what I would spend in the USA on a steak dinner and a few beers when I go out on my own!

I'll forget about that steak dinner and beer pretty quickly!

Enough said!
              buy that for your date and HOPE you will get laid out of it
              mmmmmmm i'll pay the 2500 and lose the middle man[QUOTE]

Comment

Lets put it this way guys..
                most of you can only come once a year or two if ya lucky,,and you want to make the most of everything thats on offer and fuck ya brains out every day and night,
                there's no point in talking down to basement prices cause you going to get basement services,,if your on a budget like BB,,,and I know for a fact that BB is no cheap charlie ( an afternoon in cats a-go-go old BB wouldn't let me buy one single drink)
                Get your priorities right,,,go have yourself a movie star and pay what they ask,,a little haggling of course,,,but if your on a few weeks holiday and with a budget,,,hit the freelancers and it will all balance out..
                No sense in blowing all your cash on highly strung over powering expensive shemales...
                Just my opinion,,

Bali_Ken

Comment

congratulations tonia you have got it right allways convert it back to what local wages are then you have a reasonable comparrison .i look at what a maid gets then look at what a hooker gets for an hours work lying on her back in nice aircon conditions. well then you really know what the girls getting and it is outrageous.bali ken the average pembantu in bali would get 250-000 rhupia / month the average girl gets?? around 100-000- 150-000 for a short time.
                  by giving more money (being generous) wont get you better service, just sets a presedent for next time and other guys in the future.anyway theres days the almighty aussie dollar in worth close to 80 us cents heheh so shove your green backs)

Comment

Best time to travel for us Ozzies,,hitting the 80c mark as I type,,,and with the Baht its 30% more spending money than it was 18 months ago,,,Yipppeeeeee

Bali_Ken

Comment

Working...
                    X