X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazons of Guess bar

I took this pic last night to show everyone all the amazon girls at Guess bar. the tallest is Meena, followed by Nan who are both on the left. somehow they dont look very tall to me, but I will leave that you guys to determine. heaps are missing from this pic as i took it quite late last night.

Cheers
    mardhi

PS Mimi managed to ensure her arse is showing AGAIN - what is it about that girl and showing her arse?
    Attached Files

Yikes, not the most flattering photo of ladyboys I've ever seen. But I'm sure they're all nice girls.

Comment

Yes Mimi is well proud of that arse .....
      and why not

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

meena is absolute doll and a great addition to the team , in my hubble opinion

Comment

What is the name of the one all the way on the right ?

She would make an excellent third with Pear
          Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

A third to match my Pear? I'll raise myself!!!

Comment

Very nice...but can you name them from left to right for us wannaknows??

Comment

From Left to Right .

Meena ( im with you a geosight , great re-addition to the team )
                Nan
                Beer ( Bia )
                Joy or N-Joy as she is becoming known
                Sai , Nahm or Cherry ( its gotta be one of thoose , we aint 100% sure of her name yet )
                Mimy , lets her arse do all the talking
                Pang
                Pear aka Paris aka Mona LOL
                Fern aka Troublemaker ( but we love her )
                Ohm aka Tohm ( if sweetness was sand she would be the Sahara ,,, sorry Red Eye is on )
                and last but not least is Mutt but becoming better known as Charm.

Comment

I like Ohm / Tohm has she appeared in AsiaTS as I cant find her???

Comment

Ohm / Tohm did a foto shoot for AsianTS recently ,, look for it to appear in early 2008 .

Here is link to some upcomming Video sets on AsianTS , including Ohm / Tohm ,, https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=12136 .

Dont do yourself any injuries now , enjoy .

Comment

(monkeyman @ Nov. 05 2007,16:17) From Left to Right .

Meena ( im with you a geosight , great re-addition to the team )
                      Nan
                      Beer ( Bia )
                      Joy or N-Joy as she is becoming known
                      Sai , Nahm or Cherry ( its gotta be one of thoose , we aint 100% sure of her name yet )
                      Mimy , lets her arse do all the talking
                      Pang
                      Pear aka Paris aka Mona LOL
                      Fern aka Troublemaker ( but we love her )
                      Ohm aka Tohm ( if sweetness was sand she would be the Sahara ,,, sorry Red Eye is on )
                      and last but not least is Mutt but becoming better known as Charm.
                      MM - 4th from left is actually Nat (and how rare is that I ever get a name correct LOL).

Joy, Jenny, Jane, Jay, Eats and others who I cant think of are missing from the pic.

Cheers
                      Mardhi

Comment

How embarrasing , you are 100 % correct  .

Wow Nat had a real Joy look on her face in that pic , didnt she . Thats what did in me in  

Think you missed Nim , Fah and Gina ( not sure if she counts )

Comment

(mardhi @ Nov. 03 2007,20:53) I took this pic last night to show everyone all the amazon girls at Guess bar. the tallest is Meena, followed by Nan who are both on the left. somehow they dont look very tall to me, but I will leave that you guys to determine. heaps are missing from this pic as i took it quite late last night.

Cheers
                          mardhi

PS Mimi managed to ensure her arse is showing AGAIN - what is it about that girl and showing her arse?
                          I remember the first time I met Nan I though Holy God, she's tall. But she's soooooo sweet too. One of the nicest ones I ever met at Guess Bar. The nicest one I have as my very own now...haha

Nan did leave an impression though from the first time I walked in the door.

I just could never be with her too because of her height. I prefer a lady who is average in size and not close to my own height.
                          Nhscotsman

Comment

Most lb's are amazons to me given I am only 5 foot 7 and that's grading on a curve.

Especially when there wearing their high heels but I am actually like it.

That Hollywood thing where actors date supermodels.

Fantasy I know but it is LOS after all.

Comment

(LuckyA @ Nov. 05 2007,22:16) Most lb's are amazons to me given I am only 5 foot 7 and that's grading on a curve.

Especially when there wearing their high heels but I am actually like it.

That Hollywood thing where actors date supermodels.

Fantasy I know but it is LOS after all.
                              Actually most are average size that I've met. My current girlfriend is average height, maybe 5'6 or 5'7" (never actually measured her height) but seeing I'm just over 6'4", being with a taller one is ok too. My dislike for taller ones is a personal thing though. LB's like Nan (Guess Bar) who is very tall is so personable and nice, you can't help but love her as soon as you meet her. She ALWAYS has this huge beautiful smile on her face too, she is a definite asset to Guess Bar. One thing though about Nan, she always wears flip flop type sandals which I personally hate, so this for me was always a huge turn off compared to the girl who wears stilettos.
                              Nhscotsman

Comment

Working...
                              X