X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soi 1 Closing

I see on a few oher boards that soi 1 complex might be closing. Where will guess bar be going??

And so it begins ... (it hasn't even moved yet)
    https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=12026
    I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Comment

(buddy_guy @ Nov. 05 2007,13:40) Where will guess bar be going??
        They don't call it Guess Bar for nothing you know !

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Actually the latest rumour doing the circuit is that the Building will NOT be demolished. For sure its being sold, but looks like it will stay as some kind of venue. Makes no odds to Guess bar as they WILL be moving - way to much uncertainty in that building longer term.

Cheers
          Mardhi

Comment

One more rumor, I heard that some of the Soi 1 bars might move to Soi 13 or Soi 11...not sure where
            (NOT Guess Bar)
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Well the latest I heard was that Nana Plaza was closing and a few of the bars were moving into Soi 1 complex, just to stay in the area.

Also there was a good chance that PatPong had been bought by a big American builder of shopping centers for a huge developement and that the family who own the Pong sold for 1 billion US.

Comment

The bar owners in NEP just signed new leases so it will be around for at least 3 or 4 more years.

Comment

A few people in the trade I spoke with this week had heard the rumblings that the Soi 1 facility would be closing as of November, 2006. I guess they had hoped to make a go of it but not much business and the place is a bit of a sh*t-hole. I assume Jay and friends heard those rumors but pushed on nonetheless. Note to self, be looking for alternative space six months into any lease here. Also downplay success to any extent possible.

Without intimate knowledge of of the lease/land-holders I'd expect full demolition or perhaps an unexpected fire.

Comment

JackG, as Jay found out after expansion, leases and words of reassurance mean nothing. Any way it is all rumor except for the fact ,Soi Cowboy has been bought by a big Chinese Co. who will build a Chinese Cultural Center on the plot.

Comment

Working...
                    X