Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(mardhi @ Nov. 16 2007,01:59) This is the day AFTER the opening party I think.
    Note NO Plasma TV, No pictures, looking pretty bare compared to now
    Thanks for the great pictures.
    I didn't know Jenny was part of the original crew.
    Do you remember why she was picked to come up from Pattaya and join the staff?
    Thanks, again.

Comment

Jenny came up to BKK of her own desire - she was already living in BKK when she applied for the job. On principle, Jay will not bring people in from outside BKK - she is happy to consider hiring them ONCE they are in BKK, but she does not agree with trucking bus loads in due to issue's with accomodation, borrowing money to pay deposits etc etc.

Cheers
      Mardhi

Comment

I found Jay more sexier in the white outfit, to me she was dressed with class in that Photo and thats what is appealing in my eyes. You dont have to dress sexy to be sexy. You can let her know that also, she is a business women  and should dress to impress in a professional way and be sexually appealing in a different way. Thats my thoughts anyway  

Comment

Excellent thread Mardhi, more picture story photos please.

Regards.

Tiao

Comment

LOVELY PHOTOS -

Remind me so much of the old good times....

Diablo

Comment

And do not forget the FIRST EVER ADs - Making of History - Making of the GUESS BAR
              Attached Files

Comment

And another one
                Attached Files

Comment

Yeah I remember them promo pics...did any of those horn bags make the line up at Guess ?

Comment

Pentire,

sorry to tell you that ONLY ONE of them ended up workinng Part time at the GUESS bar GUESS WHO......

One of them is my current GF that I am bringing to Europe to get marry

Diablo Le Grec

Comment

Second photo on the extreme right.....am I right ?  

Comment

Mate,

you are guessing right OR you have been already with her

RIGHT

Now GUESS who am I getting married (the only one that is post too)?

Comment

Same picture, second from the right although it is just a 4/1 guess.

They are all lovely and good luck to you diablo and your chosen one.

Comment

(pentire @ Nov. 21 2007,08:43) Same picture, second from the right although it is just a 4/1 guess.

They are all lovely and good luck to you diablo and your chosen one.
                            You are right about the only who worked at Guess. That is Mint who used to work at Cascades was number 12 and a great dancer.

However the one you picked for Diablos future betrothed is incorrect although you did pick another prominent forum members ex girlfriend.

Comment

Diablo's future wife is in the middle of photo in post 21 and first on the left of photo in post 22.

Good luck!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

same girl that used to work at Duty Free store at the airport?
                                ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Working...
                                X