Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendation - Suggestion Guess Hats

Dear Stoggie and Mardi

Now that the guess bar has nice sexy hats (please send me one in Luxembourg where I live) I suggest to have the HOT GUESS HAT nights where the guess bar girls wear nothing more than a Guess bar hat in their hands.

Well then you photograph them with their hats and publish them here in the Forum....

What do you think???

Diablo Le Grec

(diablo80 @ Nov. 21 2007,04:56) Dear Stoggie and Mardi

Now that the guess bar has nice sexy hats (please send me one in Luxembourg where I live) I suggest to have the HOT GUESS HAT nights where the guess bar girls wear nothing more than a Guess bar hat in their hands.

Well then you photograph them with their hats and publish them here in the Forum....

What do you think???

Diablo Le Grec
    I have seen a few of the girls with barely anything more than a hat on, a number of times........Jenny comes to mind.

Nhscotsman

Comment

I suggest first beer is free and no barfine for all customers who come in wearing a hat

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Sorry to disapoint you guys, but the 'offical' souvenirs are not yet available - they are coming and the designs look good - but you know how it is with Bangkok being the knock-off centre of the universe, dodgy copies with suspect logo's appear all the time......  

PS want to buy a genuine Ralex watch with real diamond encrusted bezel band?  - special price only 400 Euro's for a cash buyer  

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

Check out my new website www.guessbarsouveniers.com for great deals!  

Comment

Nice idea....but me only like Eat, Jenny,Joy and co as souvenier.....
            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Sorry to disapoint you guys, but the 'offical' souvenirs are not yet available - they are coming and the designs look good...
              Yeah, sure they are... just like the footrail, VIP membership and internet!    

Comment

(stogie bear @ Nov. 21 2007,14:01) Yeah, sure they are... just like the footrail, VIP membership and internet!    
                I take my hat off to you SB ...... daring to mention .... err ... VIP membership  

PS .... I go to Pattaya now for footrails (as Jay has spurned my advances   )  ......  
                TT

Comment

VIP= very Impotent person???

Me hope I get one as xmas gift(Butterfly, 1A Customer or 9 Inch).....from Santa Claus!!

Dieter

Comment

It can't be just me who thinks that Dieter is 'My Favorite Martian!'

(Thanks for the birthday present, by the way. I haven't opened it yet, but will soon... saving it for a special day.)

Comment

Thanks for the compliment Stogie...

Latest on saturday when I arrives LA, at the immigration....I will fell like a Melmacer...

Gordon Shamway aka Alf
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X