X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time in Guess Bar

Hi - will be arriving in BKK next weekend and first destination will be Guess Bar after shower and shave. What time does the Bar open ? And how long is good manners before you have fallen in lust and decided to take a girl out for some fun ?

(u967249 @ Nov. 25 2007,19:32) And how long is good manners before you have fallen in lust and decided to take a girl out for some fun ?
    How long is a pice off string..??
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

How long before your dick gets hard?

Comment

I don't know what time the new bar will open, but if you want to view the complete selection of girls it is best to get there around 7 pm...

There are no rules...but you might want to have a drink, sit for a bit and chat with several girls before you make your selecton...

Enjoy...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

the girls will smell fresh meat faster than a great white shark............
          ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(divertwo @ Nov. 26 2007,17:08) the girls will smell fresh meat faster than a great white shark............

That's very true.

I still recall my first visit there. Well it's very recent, only occurred last Thursday.

I had recced the area and walked by along the main road. I was initially hesitant as I could see there were easily 5-6 girls hanging out on the rails outside the bar. Had to muster up some courage and walk up to it.

As I approached the bar, it was very evident that the girls knew I was a potential customer and they moved very fast to open the door for me, to show me a seat by the bar and introduce themselves.

Charming, the first 10-15 minutes for a first-timer is always full of buzz.

I was sure I wanted a drink or 2 but before you know it, Eats had her hands in my trousers, saying, "I just want a feel (few?)". Next thing you know, everyone wanted a grope, a feel, a look.

Disarming smiles.
            Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

[quote]
              (si geena @ Dec. 11 2007,16:48)
              Originally posted by divertwo,Nov. 26 2007,17:08

... Disarming smiles.
              That's pretty much all I ever notice, the disarming smiles.

Oh- and the temples, can't forget the temples.
              "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Street food and side walk beggars... don't go on a Monday 'cos you'll miss the fascinating shoddy goods stalls...

Comment

is it a case that most of the girls sit outside now, and will only come in when a customer does, to just return back outside leaving the customers all alone at the bar with no eye candy?

Comment

No, and that's a daft assumption to make.

When I've been there there are a couple of gals outside most of the time, but you can be sure that if you want ANY of the girls to keep you company inside the bar then they will ALL be lining up for the job! It's NOT a GG bar and it's NOT run like one.
                    I'm really Sexist...

Comment

Went to the new location for the first time last night. The bar is smaller than the one on Soi 1, but has two pool tables instead of one. I little bit darker, but that is OK, I guess.

Got there close to midnight, about 7 girls there. I just wanted to see the new location, not take anyone. Ohm was there and I'd taken her in the past so she came over to me, we played a few games of pool (she's gotten a little better). 20 baht per game. Bought her a drink, a little kissing and then I took off for Nana Plaza close to 1am.

I was told by Ohm and another girl that the bar would likely be closed this Friday and Saturday for elections, but that had not been decided 100% by the police.

Well I never made it to Nana Plaza, I was walking down Soi 4 and ran into the terrible threesome of ladyboys ... Pak, Alis and Champagne. Each one looking better than the other. Good laughs with all these girls in the past ... what to do? Go home alone? Take one and be happy? Take 2 and go broke? Take 3 and die? I closed my eyes and did an eeny meeny miny moe and ended the night happy with a very nice session.

Comment

(qwerty @ Dec. 12 2007,10:30) is it a case that most of the girls sit outside now, and will only come in when a customer does, to just return back outside leaving the customers all alone at the bar with no eye candy?

It was no different in Soi 1, there were also girls standing outside most of the time, maybe it wasn't so evident as it is now, that would be the difference perhaps.

PP

Comment

(qwerty @ Dec. 12 2007,10:30) is it a case that most of the girls sit outside now, and will only come in when a customer does, to just return back outside leaving the customers all alone at the bar with no eye candy?
                          In case you haven't figured it out yet mate, they don't work for free...

It's not a GoGo Bar...Buy them a drink...Chat them up...And see how they come alive...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

my first time in the guess bar last night, very strange, not very busy but was later told most of the ladies had already left with customers, felt a bit like my first day at school! bit apprehensive about going in at first but had a beer and started to relax, Nan came over (really tall, great looking) and the rest as they say is history! i definitely prefer it to the bars where loads of ladies pounce on you! and you end up with a girl you dont really like! i have to say nan was fantastic, i just counldnt keep my eyes off her!

Comment

(69billy @ Nov. 25 2007,17:40) How long is a pice off string..??
                              The length of a piece of string is exactly equal to the sum of it's two halves.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Working...
                              X