X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest on the move

In a strike attempt similar to the demolition of soi 10 overnight a few years back - Jay decided this afternoon, that infact the new bar is opening tomorrow. So sorry if anyone went into the bar tonight and was met with a reduced staff and reduced furniture as it had already been shifted to the new venue in soi 4.

So effective from 3pm Monday 26th Nov - Guess bar will be in its new home under the Rajah Hotel. The plan is that the second pool table (first is already in) and signs will actually be up - but as this is Thailand, dont hold your breath. The UBC system is not working properly, so that will be added to the list, but the beer is cold, the girls are hot and Jay is knackered. Any critical comments about anything, could lead to serious injury in her current state of mind

The grand opening party will continue as planned for Saturday 1st December.

So moral of the story DO NOT go to Soi 1 anymore unless you like dust and GG's.

Cheers
    Mardhi

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE GIRLS AT THE GUESS BAR AND ESPECIALLY JAY... THEY DESERVE IT.

Comment

At the risk of stating the obvious, will there be any signage at the old bar re-directing confused patrons to the new location, just in case they have been living under a rock and aren't aware of the new location ?

Sounds like Jay has really got things moving along at lightning pace...

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(mardhi @ Nov. 25 2007,12:57) So effective from 3pm Monday 26th Nov - Guess bar will be in its new home under the Rajah Hotel.  
        Get there early and be the verry first customer!!!

Good luck to Jay and the entire Guess crew!

Comment

Good luck to Jay, and I hope it's as good as the old place!
          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Well done to Jay and everyone else involved.

I will be there on Thursday night about 9pm after flying in from Australia.

Comment

Hi Jay
              good luck to u i will attend your 1st dec party as i reaching bkk on 1st morning my friend
              Pardeep from India

Comment

Working...
              X