Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not in these pics - but the girl everyone took a fancy too last night is apparently coming to work full time from the 1st december when the beauty salon is Soi 1 closes. I have to say, she is very cute - maybe a TT Chang candidate from what I can tell. Only problem is, her English is non existent, but her looks more than make up for it.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

"The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

I haven't been to BKK for over a year..I think its time for a short visit..
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Billy - are you saying you have NEVER been to Guess bar???

Blimey was it that long ago when I saw you in Casanova

That is surely one to put right, but DONT take Jenny on at pool unless your either VERY good, or you have VERY deep pockets.......

Cheers
          Mardhi

Comment

Coming back in a couple of weeks, looks like I'm ready for the new Guess bar!!

Mardhi continue the preentation of the beauties there so I can ...come prepared!!!!

Comment

Reports are reaching me here in deepest Suffolk that Joy is getting too damn popular, even competing with Jane !
              No matter, I have already focused on another Guess bar babe for January.
              Already, we are sms'ing like love struck school kids

I'm keeping her name a secret

Comment

Na Na....January...me also be there....

Me not into Jane....but the rest....

Dieter
                Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(pentire @ Nov. 28 2007,11:59) we are sms'ing like love struck school kids

I'm keeping her name a secret
                  ...well that gave it away...there are no secrets in LOS...and she's SMSing me everyday too....
                  ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Great Pic's Stogie, keep-em coming!!!

Mick

Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

(mardhi @ Nov. 28 2007,20:51) Billy - are you saying you have NEVER been to Guess bar???  

That is surely one to put right, but DONT take Jenny on at pool unless your either VERY good, or you have VERY deep pockets.......

Cheers
                      Mardhi
                      I have been in Guess bar with Cosstas about year ago...
                      And thnx,,.. Now I know you don't even look at my TRs..I did post Photos from the bar...

Attached Files
                      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ Nov. 29 2007,22:49)
                        (mardhi @ Nov. 28 2007,20:51) Billy - are you saying you have NEVER been to Guess bar???  

Cheers
                        Mardhi
                        I have been in Guess bar with Cosstas about year ago...
                        And thnx,,.. Now I know you don't even look at my TRs..I did post Photos from the bar...  

Dont take any offence Billy - at least I remember you from Casanova - I am hard pressed to remember many girls and guys from yesterday - let alone last year

Thats why I thought you had been in Guess Bar before - hence my question - but must have been just after it opened without the curtains at the window

Oh and I do try and read trip reports - its just my 256k ADSL is total shite at my house - if I can load a page of pics in 15 mins I am lucky - hence I tend to wait for a full review and look then

Cheers
                        Mardhi

Comment

Mardhi, Whoe the babe in post 10
                          Pussy Stinks

Comment

(SQUIRLY @ Nov. 30 2007,03:18) Mardhi, Whoe the babe in post 10
                            Thats Meena I think - but sure Monkyman can confirm - as everyone knows my memeory for names is pretty dire - but if its her she has legs to die for - not to mention a nice face

Sorry guys I just realised JANE was wearing the top I boought for JAY's birthday - WTF is happening with these sisters.

Cheers
                            Mardhi

Comment

Did the gurl in post 13 with the jewish nose have a spell working in Cascade ?

Comment

(pentire @ Nov. 29 2007,11:57) jewish nose
                                now what kind of off the wall description is that? You're sounding like some "white trash, conservative, redneck, KKK guy" from the woods of Mississippi.........
                                ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Working...
                                X