X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Guess Bar has Wi Fi!

I'm typing this on my mini computer sat at the bar (no footrail yet) stealing someones excellent Wi Fi signal!

One more thing to love about this new location!

I would have thought a zimmer frame would have been more in order after last nights drinking session. How you ever managed to get home with Jenny is beyond me and everyone else who was there

But the big question is? Did you remember to pay your bill this time

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

All paid up! (That was the easiest money Jenny ever made! I went straight to sleep and so did she.)

Comment

Nope the easiest money Jenny made was playing pool with Rick, but we will wait for his story about that episode.......

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

Is Rick singing the blues, wahwahwah.

Comment

Wi Fi...in Guess Bar....

May we have to changes our nicks...

ups...me have web cam in my Lap...

Dieter

A pirate connection....???
            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(stogie bear @ Nov. 28 2007,21:02) I'm typing this on my mini computer sat at the bar (no footrail yet) stealing someones excellent Wi Fi signal!

One more thing to love about this new location!  
              Got a love all those dummies out there that leave their Access points wide open for us to pirate... however you should be using our VPN server when you use unknown and public Access points€¦ reason why? Because you€™re sending your data through what might be a trap better known as a honey pot. This guy might be watching everything you€™re doing and intercept your Administrator pass to this forum€¦ so use the VPN and protect us all.

Comment

(BAM @ Nov. 29 2007,08:56) ... however you should be using our VPN server when you use unknown and public Access points€¦ €¦ so use the VPN and protect us all.
                'Splain me, Lucy?
                "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

yeh...I second that motion....make it in layman's terms.....4-6 letter words please
                  ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(divertwo @ Nov. 29 2007,18:30) yeh...I second that motion....make it in layman's terms.....4-6 letter words please
                    agreed!

Was that post even in english?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

VPN on unsecured networks goes without saying!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Dec. 02 2007,15:12) VPN on unsecured networks goes without saying!  
                        Sorry guys if that tech talk was a bit over the top for you guys... but Stogie knows what I'm saying  

Comment

Yes, I was very happy to see an open network on my iPhone when I was there... Saweet! It was nice and convenient just surfing to my page to show Rick the lying cheating stealing LB who stole a bottle of SangThip wisky from my house when we did photos... GRRRR!! makes me angry!
                          "What a fucking hero you are.... "
                          -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

Working...
                          X