Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess Bar open on King's Birthday?

Guess people

Is the bar open on Wednesday (Dec 5) or is their a blanket closure due to the King's birthday celebrations? Just need to ask as I am over for a week...

I'm up for a beer on Monday (Dec 3rd) if any other LB admirers are around. I have posted the second part elsewhere and either no-one is around or you're all miserable gits by note replying!

I dont know if its open on the 5th - I think bars used to close, but last year they were all open as it was considered 'good form' to toast the King on his birthday.

I will be in the bar on the 3rd as well as some other guys I know for sure.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Nov. 30 2007,22:21) I dont know if its open on the 5th - I think bars used to close, but last year they were all open as it was considered 'good form' to toast the King on his birthday.  

I will be in the bar on the 3rd as well as some other guys I know for sure.

Cheers
      Mardhi
      Good stuff Mardhi - I'll be in to BKK around 1pm. I'll check in to DIG, check online for work mail and then wander out.

I'll swing by Guess to see the new place and hope to be able to buy you a beer. What's a good time?

Comment

Not sure when I will be there - Just ask Jay or Gong to call me and they can confirm when I will be in the bar - I have a few things to do with my own business while in Bangkok - probably about 7pm I would imagine.

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Dec. 01 2007,04:13) Not sure when I will be there - Just ask Jay or Gong to call me and they can confirm when I will be in the bar - I have a few things to do with my own business while in Bangkok - probably about 7pm I would imagine.

Cheers
          Mardhi
          Thanks mate - I'll definitely swing by to give my support. Enjoyed the last bar...

Oh quickie - on another thread we mentioned the Mint I know (not the one with the enormous dawber) who worked as a freelancer at Guess.

Has she been seen in lately or am I safe from pouting and hissy fits?

And I take it I do ask for 'Mardhi'...?

Comment

I heard that Guess will be closed today but hopefully Mardhi can confirm. Whilst in Obsessions last night all the girls were screaming because they announced the bar would be closed.

A GG friend in Big Dogs however said they would be open. So it is all very confusing. Best bet is just to walk past and see for yourself.

Comment

To confuse everyone even more I just heard Cascades will be open

Comment

Jay told me Guess would be open on the 5th

Someone else told me Obsessions would be closed

"Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
                X